Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Supreme Leader's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
User name: Supreme Leader

Name
Jonas

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:428463666

Have you managed servers previously? No.

Which servers have you previously managed? None.

On what servers do you usually play on?
Blackwonder SG | jailbreak 209.58.168.131:27060
Blackwonder LA | jailbreak 172.96.160.170:27095

Why would you like to become an admin? I would like to become a admin because everytime when i go to a jailbreak server i normally hear songs , ear rape , people making weird noises some would disrespect others in different ways.i also have a lot of free time as my shool holiday started.I have different abilities such as being very patient , get things done as quick as possible and i'm very positive no matter the outcome.

LACK Of Admins: There has never been an Asian admin in the past 2-3 years in blackwonder and i'm here to take this opportunity to help out in SG(singapore) servers as there have been a increase in freekillers in SGJB in my opinion and if we don't get an Asian admin soon we will probably wait another 2-3 years to see a applicant type this and there's one more thing i would like to say i heard somebody said SG(singapore) is a "joke" , well maybe it is without a admin yet but i was so hurt that i will never know if SG(singapore) servers will ever be active again. Sure my donor did help a little but it was never enough to handle vote dodgers. Not only i want to be an admin to help others but i want to be there for my SG(singapore)gamers if there's a rule breaker on the loose. Last but not least i want to thank Mark,Egg,Pkay and Will5023 for helping SGJB even though their ping is high and sometimes even crashes.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes.

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names
Rainbowrob
Egg

When are you usually available to play?
Monday to Saturday(school holiday) 11.00am-12.00am , Sunday(school holiday) 4.00pm-12.00am.
Monday to Friday 4.00pm-11.00pm , Saturday 11.00am-12.00am , Sunday 4.00pm-11.00pm.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play

JAILBREAK RULES

Ban=purple | Mute=green | Gag=yellow | Teamban=light brown

Over talking the warden ;Tell them to stop , if they continue,

45 minute mute

2 hour mute

10 hour mute

1 day mute

3 day mute

1 weeks mute

2 week mute

1 month mute

Using a voice changer ; Tell him/her to stop using voice changer , if he/she still continue to use,

3 hour mute

10 hour mute

1 day mute

4 day mute

2 week mute

1 month mute

2 month mute

Ghosting ; Tell them to stop , if they still continue to ghost,

45 minute gag/mute

2 hour gag/mute

10 hour gag/mute

1 day gag/mute

3 day gag/mute

1 weeks gag/mute

2 week gag/mute

1 month gag/mute

Latespawning ; Slay them but if they do again,

1 day ban

3 day ban

1 weeks ban

2 week ban

1 month ban

Chatspamming ; Tell them to stop chatspamming , if they still continue to chatspam,

45 minute gag

2 hour gag

10 hours gag

1 day gag

3 day gag

1 week gag

2 week gag

1 month gag

Micspamming ; Tell them to stop micspamming , if they still micspam,

1 hour mute

10 hour mute

1 day mute

3 day mute

1 week mute

2 week mute

1 month mute

Hacking ; Record a video/demo and once have enough evidence , Permanent ban.

Abusing /calladmin ; Tell them to stop , if they still continue,

1 day ban

3 day ban

1 week ban

2 week ban

1 month ban

Speaking other language ; tell them only english is allowed in voice chat , if they are still speaking other then english,

12 hour mute

1 day mute

3 day mute

1 week mute

2 week mute

1 month mute

RED TEAM

Freeday abusing in any way ; Tell them to stop , if they are still freeday abusing Slay.

Ammo glitching ; Instant kick , and if they ammo glitch again,

1 day ban

3 day ban

1 week ban

2 week ban

1 month ban

BLUE TEAM

No mic ; permanent teamban untill he/she have a mic and is speaking.

Freehitting ; Tell them to stop , if they still continue to freehit,

1 hour teamban

10 hour teamban

1 day teamban

3 day teamban

1 week teamban

Freekilling(1 to 2 reds) ; Revive the reds that was freekilled , warn the suspect+slay , if the suspect still continue to freekill,

4 hour teamban

10 hour teamban+2 hour ban

1 day teamban+ 8 hour ban

3 days teamban+13 hour ban

1 week teamban+1 day ban

2 week teamban+3 day ban

Massfreekilling(3 or more reds) ; Revive the reds that were freekilled and give the suspect,

1 month teamban+1 week ban

Permanent teamban+3 week ban

Teamkilling(1 to 2 blues) ; Tell them to stop and revive the blues that were teamkilled , if they continue,

1 day teamban

3 days teamban+ 1 day ban

1 week teamban+ 3 day ban

3 week teamban+ 1 week ban

2 month teamban+ 3 week ban

Permanent teamban+ 1 month ban

Mass teamkilling(3 or more blues) ; Revive the blues and reds that were teamkilled and give the suspect,

1 month teamban+1 week ban

Permanent teamban+3 weeks ban

Not being with the warden ; Tell them whether they were given permission ,if warden did not give permission,

1 hour teamban

10 hour teamban

1 day teamban

3 day teamban

1 week teamban

Killing freedays ; Revive the freedays that were freekilled and give the suspect,

1 hour teamban

10 hour teamban

1 day teamban

3 days teamban

1week teamban

2 weeks teamban

1 month teamban

WARDEN

Illegal FF ; Disable ff and warn he/she , if he/she do again,

4 hour teamban

12 hour teamban+3 hour ban

1 day teamban+ 10 hour ban

4 day teamban+2 day ban

2 week teamban+4 day ban

1 month teamban+2 week ban

Not repeating a second time ; Tell them to give at least one repeat , if he/she still don't repeat one more time ,

1 hour teamban

5 hour teamban

1 day teamban

2 day teamban

4 day teamban

Renaming reds ; Tell them that you can't rename reds , if they still rename,

3 hour teamban

10 hour teamban

1 day teamban

3 day teamban

1 week teamban

2 week teamban

1 month teamban

Lying ; Tell them to don't lie again , if he/she still lie ,

2 hour teamban

10 hour teamban

1 day teamban

3 day teamban

1 week teamban

2 week teamban

1 month teamban

Chaining special days ; Tell them that you cant chain special day , if he/she still chain special day,

4 hour teamban

12 hour teamban

1 day teamban

3 day teamban

1 week teamban

2 week teamban

1 month teamban

Doing illegal minigames/days ; Tell them that you can't do that minigame/day , if he/she still do that minigame/day,

3 hour teamban

10 hour teamban

1 day teamban

3 day teamban

1 week teamban

2 week teamban

1 month teamban

VERSUS SAXTON HALE RULES

Camping ; Tell them to stop camping , if they still camp and result in delaying slay , if they still continue ,

4 hours ban

10 hours ban

1 days ban

3 days ban

1 week ban

Being friendly as hale ; Tell them to stop being friendly , if they are still being friendly,

2 hours ban

4 hour ban

7 hour ban

12 hour ban

1 day ban

3 day ban

1 week ban

TRADE RULES

Begging ; Tell them to stop begging , if their still begging,

12 hours Gag/mute

1 day Gag/Mute

3 days Gag/Mute

1 week Gag/Mute

2 week Gag/mute

1 month Gag/mute

Scamming ; Record a demo/video , with enough evidence,Permanent ban.

Randomly Trading people ; Ask them to stop , if they still continue to randomly trading people,

1 day ban

3 day ban

1 week ban

2 week ban

1 month ban

Keep trade binds to once per chat cycle ; ask them to keep trade binds once per chat cycle , if they still continue to spam or do more than once per chat cycle,

4 hour gag

10 hour gag

1 day gag

3 day gag

1 week gag

2 week gag

1 month gag

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
My only ban was given to me 4 months ago from Noodle ball for donor abusing https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=supreme leader of north korea&advType=name I was so mad at "dis is a duck" for calling me names that i kicked him for no reason untill he reported me. https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-supreme-leader-of-north-korea.12949/

I was very toxic in the past 11 months or so , after i reaslized my wrong doing due to the ban , i reflected , after the 1 month ban was over i acted natural no vulgarities no toxicity throughout the 4 month .My last admin application https://blackwonder.tf/threads/supreme-leaders-admin-application.13990/ Rainbowrob dm me about my last admin application he told me that my ban and my toxicity was still quite near so he would not accept me yet , since then i ask him questions about the rules , told him about my personal background and i'm really thankful for Rainbowrob for helping me that i could not comprehend.

I have 3 accounts in formus , the 1st account there was a problem due to my email so i create two more accounts one for my computer and one for my phone.

My discord tag is supreme leader#9123

Last edited:

Jampoint

Retired
User name: supreme leader

Name
Jonas

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:428463666

Have you managed servers previously? No.

Which servers have you previously managed? None.

On what servers do you usually play on?
Blackwonder SG | jailbreak (209.58.168.131:27060)
Blackwonder LA | jailbreak (172.96.160.170:27095)

Why would you like to become an admin? I would like to become a admin because everytime when i go to a jailbreak server i normally hear songs , ear rape , people making werid noises some would disrespect others in different ways.i also have a lot of free time as my shool holiday started.I have different abilities such as being very patient , get things done as quick as possible and i'm very positive no matter the outcome.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names
Rainbowrobb
Egg

When are you usually available to play?
Monday to Saturday(school holiday) 11.00am-12.00am , Sunday(school holiday) 4.00pm-12.00am.
Monday to Friday 4.00pm-11.00pm , Saturday 11.00am-12.00am , Sunday 4.00pm-11.00pm.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play

Over talking the warden ;Tell them to stop,if they continue 45 minute mute>>2 hour mute>>10 hour mute>>1 day mute>>3 day mute>>1 weeks mute>>2 week mute>>1 month mute.

Using a voice changer ; Tell him/her to stop using voice changer , if he/she still continue to use 3 hour mute>>1 day mute>>5 day mute>>2 week mute>>1 month mute>>2 month mute.

Ghosting; Tell them to stop , if they still continue to ghost 45 minute gag/mute>>2 hour gag/mute>>10 hour gag/mute>>1 day gag/mute>>3 day gag/mute>>1 weeks gag/mute>>2 week gag/mute>>1 month gag/mute.

Latespawning ; Tell them to slay themself before doing anything , if they did not slay themself in 3 second Slay+1day ban>>3 day ban>>1 weeks ban>>2 week ban>>1 month ban.

Chatspamming ; Tell them to stop chatspamming , if they still continue to chatspam 45 minute gag>>2 hour gag>>10 hours gag>1 day gag>>3 day gag>>1 week gag>>2 week gag>>1 month gag.

Micspamming ; Tell them to stop micspamming , if they still micspam 1 hour mute>>10 hour mute>>1 day mute>>3 day mute>>1 week mute>>2 week mute>>1 month mute.

Hacking ; Record a video/demo and once have enough evidence>>Permanent ban.

Abusing !calladmin ; Tell them to stop , if they still continue 1 day ban>>3 day ban>>1 week ban>>2 week ban>>1 month ban.

RED TEAM

Freeday abusing in any way ; Tell them to stop , if they are still freeday abusing Slay.

Ammo glitching ; Instand kick , and if they ammo glitch again 1 day ban>> 3 day ban>>1 week ban>>2 week ban>>1 month ban.

BLUE TEAM

No mic ; permanent teamban untill he/she have a mic and is speaking.

Freehitting ; Tell them to stop , if they still continue to freehit 1 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 day teamban>>1 week teamban.

Freekilling(1 to 2 people) ; Revive the reds that was freekilled , warn the suspect+slay , if the suspect still continue to freekill Slay+4 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban+2 hour ban >>1 day teamban+ 8 hour ban >>3 days teamban+1day ban >>1 week teamban+3 day ban.

Mass freekilling(3 or more people) ; 1 month teamban+1 week ban>>Permanent teamban+3 week ban.

Teamkilling (1 to2 blues) ; Tell them to stop and revive the people who died from the teamkillers , if they continue Slay+1 day teamban>>3 days teamban+ 1 day ban >>1 week teamban+ 3 day ban >>3 week teamban+ 1 week ban >>2 month teamban+ 3 week ban>>Permanent teamban+ 1 month ban.

Mass teamkilling(3 blues or more) ; 1 month teamban+1 week ban>>Permanent teamban+3 weeks ban.

Not being with the warden ; Tell them whether they were given permission ,if warden did not give permission slay+1 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 day teamban>>1 week teamban.

Killing freedays ; 1 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 days teamban>>1week teamban>>2 weeks teamban>>1 month ban.

WARDEN

Illegal FF ; Disable ff and warn he/she , if he/she do again 4 hour teamban>>12 hour teamban+3 hour ban >>1 day teamban+ 10 hour ban >>4 day teamban+2 day ban >>2 week teamban+4 day ban>>1 month teamban+2 week ban.

Not repeating a second time ; Tell them to give at least one repeat , if he/she still don't repeat one more time 1 hour teamban>>5 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>2 day teamban>>4 day teamban.

Renaming reds ; Tell them that you can't rename reds , if they still rename 3 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 day teamban>>1 week teamban>>2 week teamban>>1 month teamban.

Lying ; Tell them to don't lie again , if he/she still lie slay+2 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 day teamban>>1 week teamban>>2 week teamban>>1 month teamban.

Chaining special days ; Tell them that you cant chain special day , if he/she still chain special day 4 hour teamban>>12 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 day teamban>>1 week teamban>>2 week teamban>>1 month teamban.

Doing illegal minigame/day ; Tell them that you can't do that minigame/day , if he/she still do that minigame/day 3 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 day teamban>>1 week teamban>>2 week teamban>>1 month teamban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
My only ban was given to me 4 months ago from Noodle ball for donor abusing https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=supreme leader of north korea&advType=name I was so mad at "dis is a duck" for calling me names that i kicked him for no reason untill he reported me https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-supreme-leader-of-north-korea.12949/

I was very toxic in the past 11 months or so , after i reaslized my wrong doing due to the ban , i reflected , after the 1 month ban was gone i acted natural no vulgarities no toxicity during my last admin application https://blackwonder.tf/threads/supreme-leaders-admin-application.13990/ Rainbowrob dm me about my last admin application he told me that my ban and my toxicity was still quite near so he would not accept me yet , then he told me a day which i should apply again and i'm really thankful for Rainbowrob for helping me that i could not comprehend.

I have 3 accounts in formus , the 1st account there was a problem due to my email so i create two more accounts one for my computer and one for my phone

My discord tag is Supreme leader#9123

-Jonas

You do not have to have 2 accounts for each of your online devices. I will be reviewing this later, but I wanted to point that out.

Melectrome

Legendary
what's up with the colors

My only ban was given to me 4 months ago from Noodle ball for donor abusing https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=supreme leader of north korea&advType=name
What about the Wonderland.TF bans?

Using a voice changer ; Tell him/her to stop using voice changer , if he/she still continue to use 3 hour mute>>1 day mute>>5 day mute>>2 week mute>>1 month mute>>2 month mute.
What's wrong with voice changers? As long as they're not incredibly annoying or earsplitting they're fine in my opinion.

Latespawning ; Tell them to slay themself before doing anything , if they did not slay themself in 3 second Slay+1day ban
So if they slay themselves in 5 seconds they're banned? Please clarify...

Abusing !calladmin ; Tell them to stop , if they still continue 1 day ban>>3 day ban>>1 week ban>>2 week ban>>1 month ban.
We usually ban on spot for calladmin abusing since it's actually unnecessary and pointless to track people who repeatedly calladmin abuse. If they're abusing, they're abusing, and they're doing it on purpose.

Killing freedays ; 1 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 days teamban>>1week teamban>>2 weeks teamban>>1 month ban.
You play jailbreak, you should know that freedays are invincible unless they rebel.

New plugin, ignore this pls.

I have 3 accounts in formus , the 1st account there was a problem due to my email so i create two more accounts one for my computer and one for my phone.
I can understand the first excuse, losing emails/forgetting them is surprisingly common, but... Why did you make two accounts for two devices? You can use one for any device.

And lastly, not vry propr grammer.

Those are just a few nitpicks from me. Judging by things pointed out by other admins about your history and current behavior, I don't think you're ready. I'll have to say
-support

Last edited:

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
HI melectrome,

Thanks for commenting on my Admin Application , i like colours(Don't know if that's a vaild reason).I didn't think that telling my bans/comms in Wonderland.tf is necessary in my Admin Application.Voice changer are quite weird for me as sometimes i can't hear warden orders clearly , latespawning if they do NOT slay themself in 3 seconds they will be BAN because late spawning they interrupt the round , Calladmin abuse are quite common in SGJB (i don't know if it happens in other servers too) and even some people think that calladmin is "fake" that's why i take this quite seriously , freedays ARE invincible for GUARDS , warden can kill freedays if their freeday abusing or "for fun" , Thanks for pointing it out! Melectrome.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

have different abilities such as being very patient , get things done as quick as possible and i'm very positive no matter the outcome.
If you're so patient you should have time to proofread your app. I see a lot of mistakes here and there.

You specified respawning reds that were freekilled but not freedays.

I didn't think that telling my bans/comms in Wonderland.tf is necessary in my Admin Application
They are cause it shows your honesty. Considering it only was 30 minutes I dont see why you wouldn't explain yourself to the admins. You might even have a good excuse.

latespawning if they do NOT slay themself in 3 seconds they will be BAN because late spawning they interrupt the round
You still didn't clarify Melectromes question. Latespawning doesn't stop the round from continuing. What would you do if you accidentally latespawned and got banned after 4 seconds? Accidental latespawns can occur a lot of times.

warden can kill freedays if their freeday abusing or "for fun"
What do you mean by "for fun"

Since I'm not an Admin I can't give a final judgement but these are just some things I found worth commenting. Good luck on your Application!

Last edited:

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
"for fun" means their killing freedays for the fun of it or they do not know the rules and think that killing freedays are part of the game.Latespawning i will slay them first but if they do again i will know they done it on purpose which they will receive a ban.

Last edited:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello Supreme,

First of all, thank you for your interest in a position here. Unfortunately though, due to the perceived lack of understanding of the rules, recent bans elsewhere, and hazy explanations, we have decided to decline your application at this time. Thank you for applying however, and we hope to see another application in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom