Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Supreme Leader's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

supreme leader

Scarcely Lethal
User name: supreme leader

Name
supreme leader

Your Age
14 years old

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:428463666

Have you managed servers previously? No.

Which servers have you previously managed? None.

On what servers do you usually play on? I mostly play Blackwonde SG | jailbreak.

But sometimes i go to

Blackwonder LA | jailbreak

Blackwonder SG | vs Sexton Hale

Blackwonder SG | Orangex3 | x100 crits

Blackwonder SG | class wars

Why would you like to become an admin? One of the reason of why i would like to be a admin is because i play Blackwonder SG | jailbreak a lot and the server lacks of admin. Everyday there would be at least 3 rulebreakers in the server and everytime when they false accused of "freekilling" , a normal person like me try to explain to them why they were killed they will ignore me and i want to make the server more cleaner and more enjoyable and lessen the amount of people being toxic around others and I want other people who will join to BLW. TF to have a good first impression. I want to show my dedication to this community by testing plugins, future game modes or being there if needed help and Since I have a lot of free time I will be quite active in forums and will be helping mostly if there's any problem or reports.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes.

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names
Egg.
Mark.
Will5023.
Pkay.

These are the admins which i know/spoken as they sometimes hop onto blackwonder SG | jailbreak.

When are you usually available to play most of the time?

For monday To friday 4.00pm to 11.00pm , For saturday To sunday 3.00pm To 10.00pm both in Singapore time.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play

EVERYONE

Over talking the warden ;Tell them to stop,if they continue 30 minute mute>>1 hour mute>>10 hour mute>>2 day mute>>1 week mute>>2 weeks mute>>1 month mute.

Using a voice changer ; Tell him/her to stop using voice changer , if he/she still continue to use 3 hour mute>>1 day mute>>5 day mute>>2 week mute>>1 month mute>>2 month mute.

Armoury camping ; Tell them to stop armoury camping,if they did not get out of there in 5 second after i give them a warning Slay.

Delaying; Warn them by not delaying , if they continue to still delay Slay.

Ghosting; Tell them to stop , if they still continue to ghost 30 minute gag/mute>>1 hour gag/mute>>10 hour gag/mute>>1 day gag/mute>>1 week gag/mute>>2 weeks gag/mute>>1 month gag/mute>>2 month gag/mute.

Overtalking a admin when giving a mic check ; Tell them to stop talking ,if they still continue to talk while a admin is giving a mic check 4 hour mute>>10 hour mute>>1 day mute>> 5 day mute>>2 week mute>>1 month mute>>2 month mute.

Calling out a false accusation; try to explain to them why they were killed , if they ignore and still calling out a false accusation 30 minute gag/mute>>1 hour gag/mute>>5 hour gag/mute>>1 day gag/mute>>1 week gag/mute>>3 weeks gag/mute>>1 month gag/mute>>2 month gag/mute.

Sticky traping ; Tell them to detonate it as long as it is safe for the blues/reds .if they did not detonate it in 5 second after i warn them Slay.

Latespawning ; Tell them to slay themself before doing anything , if they did not slay themself in 3 second Slay+1day ban>>1 week ban>>3 weeks ban>>1 month ban>>2 month ban.

Chatspamming ; Tell them to stop chatspamming , if they still continue to chatspam 30 minute gag>>1 hour gag>>10 hours gag>>1 day gag>>5 day gag>>2 week gag>>1 month gag>>2 month gag

Micspamming ; Tell them to stop micspamming , if they still micspam 1 hour mute>>1 day mute>>1week mute>>3 week mute>>2 month mute>>3 month mute.

Hacking ; Record a video and once have enough evidence>>Permanent ban.

Advertising cheats ; Record a video just incase , if suspect is cheating permanent ban+permanent gag.

Inappropriate spray ; permanent spray ban.

Impersonating admin ; if suspect is trying to threaten victims , tell them to stop impersonating if they still continue 5 day ban>>2 week ban>>1 month ban>>Permanent ban.

Abusing !calladmin ; Tell them to stop , if they still continue 2 day ban>>1 week ban>>1 month ban>>2 month ban.

Camping in a unreachable area ; Tell them to get out of there , if they still continue to stay there Slay.

RED TEAM

Freeday abusing in any way ; Tell them to stop , if they are still freeday abusing Slay.

Ammo glitching ; Instand kick , and if they ammo glitch again 3 day ban>>1 week ban>>2 week ban>>1 month ban>>2 month ban.

BLUE TEAM

Bad mic ; Tell them to fix their mic before going to blue and ask them to go to red next round , if they still continue to stay in blue Slay+permanent teamban.

No mic ; permanent teamban untill he/she have a mic and is speaking.

Freehitting ; Tell them to stop , if they still continue to freehit 1 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>1 week teamban.

Freekilling(1 to 2 people) ; Revive the reds that was freekilled , warn the suspect+slay , if the suspect still continue to freekill Slay+4 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 days teamban>>1 week teamban.

Mass freekilling(3 or more people) ; 1 month teamban+1 week ban>>Permanent teamban+3 week ban.

Teamkilling (1 to2 blues) ; Tell them to stop and revive the people who died from the teamkillers , if they continue Slay+1 day teamban>>3 days teamban+ 1 day ban >>1 week teamban+ 2 day ban >>3 week teamban+ 1 week ban >>2 month teamban+ 3 week ban>>Permanent teamban+ 1 month ban.

Mass teamkilling(3 blues or more) ; 1 month teamban+1 week ban>>Permanent teamban+3 weeks ban.

Baiting ; tell them to stop baiting if they still continue Slay.

Not being with the warden ; Tell them whether they were given permission ,if warden did not give permission slay+1 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>2 day teamban>>1 week teamban.

Killing freedays ; 1 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 days teamban>>1week teamban>>3 weeks teamban>>2 month ban.

Griefing ; Slay with warn , if they still continue 1 day ban >>3 day ban>>1 week ban>>2 week ban.

WARDEN

Kill order ; Tell them to not do that again ,if he/she continue 1 hour teamban>>5 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 day teamban>>1 week teamban>>2 week ban.

Illegal FF ; Disable ff and warn he/she , if he/she do again 4 hour teamban>>12 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>4 day teamban>>2 week teamban>1 month teamban.

Warden hogging ; Ask them to unwarden and warn them to not warden hog again , if he/she continue slay+4 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>1 week teamban>>2 week teamban>>1 month teamban.

Giving tricky orders ; Tell them do not give trick orders , if he/she still still give trick orders and want the red to fall for it 12 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>4 day teamban>>2 week teamban>>1 month teamban.

Pardoning reds ; Tell them that you cant pardon if he/she still pardon 4 hour teamban>>12 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>1 week teamban>>2 week teamban.

Not repeating a second time ; Tell them to give at least one repeat , if he/she still don't repeat one more time 1 hour teamban>>5 hour teamban>>1 day teamban.

Doing meat grinder as the first minigame ; Tell them that you cant do meat grinder as the first minigame , if they still continue to do meat ginder as the first minigame 4hour teamban>>12 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>4 days teamban>>2 week teamban>>1 month teamban.

Renaming reds ; Tell them that you cant rename reds , if they still rename 3 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 day teamban>>1 week teamban>>3 week teamban>>2 month teamban.

Lying ; Tell them to don't lie again , if he/she still lie slay+2 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 day teamban>>1 week teamban>>2 week teamban.

Chaining special days ; Tell them that you cant chain special day , if he/she still chain special day 4 hour teamban>>12 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>4 day teamban>>2 week teamban>>1 month teamban.

Doing illegal minigame/day ; Tell them that you can't do that minigame/day , if he/she still do that minigame/day 2 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>2 day teamban>>1 week teamban>>3 week teamban>>2 month teamban.

Is there any important information you would like us to know about?

MY CHATLOG

i admit that i have been using vulgarities when i first came to BLW.TF and i was really salty and toxic at the same time since then i try to cut down on using vulgarities and i think i had improved sorry to those that i hurt your feelings.

MY DONOR ABUSE

i just want to say sorry for what i had done i just could not control my anger when somebody disrespect me or call me names but...thats life we have to go through , so lesson learn i will never throw my anger towards anyone no matter if they are disrespecting me but to keep calm and play on(y). I know what your thinking '' why did you apply as a admin this early even though you donor abuse '' don't think negative find another angle '' wow supreme has learn his mistakes'' that is what we need in this community.

SOMETHING ABOUT MYSELF

im a NT(normal tech) also known as my study is below average i don't know what to do with my life but for now on i stick with BLW.TF im quite addictive(i play at least 4 hours per day) to BLW.TF i know is bad for me so....i want to turn my addiction into helping BLW.TF. I have a mic but I'm shy to use it and I'm in the living room using my computer , when my parents are gone I had tested it in casual matches with some of my friends using songs only and since my friends can hear it I think that is hearable if I would give a mic check.

Thank you for reading my admin application and if I'm offered to be in this position I will be ready to hit the ground running and help blackwonder exceed its own expectations for success.

Edit 1 ; Add Colours , Bold and Underline.
Edit 2 ; Remove admin names which i don't know yet.
Edit 3 ; Added more punishment.
Edit 4 ; Make it look nicer.

Last edited:

supreme leader

Scarcely Lethal
Thank you jim for commenting on my app i understand about the list , i will remove the names to those which i don't know yet

Last edited:

Jampoint

Retired
User name: supreme leader

Name
supreme leader

Your Age
14 years old

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:428463666

Have you managed servers previously? No.

Which servers have you previously managed? None.

On what servers do you usually play on? I mostly play Blackwonde SG | jailbreak.

But sometimes i go to

Blackwonder LA | jailbreak

Blackwonder SG | vs Sexton Hale

Blackwonder SG | Orangex3 | x100 crits

Blackwonder SG | class wars

Why would you like to become an admin? One of the reason of why i would like to be a admin is because i play Blackwonder SG | jailbreak a lot and the server lacks of admin. Everyday there would be at least 3 rulebreakers in the server and everytime when they false accused of "freekilling" , a normal person like me try to explain to them why they were killed they will ignore me and i want to make the server more cleaner and more enjoyable and lessen the amount of people being toxic around others and I want other people who will join to BLW. TF to have a good first impression. I want to show my dedication to this community by testing plugins, future game modes or being there if needed help and Since I have a lot of free time I will be quite active in forums and will be helping mostly if there's any problem or reports.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes.

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names
Egg.
Mark.
Will5023.
Pkay.

These are the admins which i know/spoken as they sometimes hop onto blackwonder SG | jailbreak.

For monday To friday 4.00pm to 11.00pm , For saturday To sunday 3.00pm To 10.00pm both in Singapore time.

For monday To friday 1.00am to 8.00am , For saturday To sunday 12.00am To 7.00am both in Los angeles and Las vegas time.

For monday To friday 10.00am to 5.00pm , For saturday To sunday 9.00am To 4.00pm both in Germany , Netherland and Denmark time.

For monday To friday 9.00am to 4.00pm , For saturday to sunday 8.00am To 3.00pm both in Ireland time.

For monday To friday 3.00am to 10.00am , For saturday to sunday 2.00am To 9.00am both in Illinois time

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play

EVERYONE

Over talking the warden ;Tell them to stop,if they continue 30 minute mute>>1 hour mute>>10 hour mute>>2 day mute>>1 week mute>>2 weeks mute>>1 month mute.

Using a voice changer ; Tell him/her to stop using voice changer , if he/she still continue to use 3 hour mute>>1 day mute>>5 day mute>>2 week mute>>1 month mute>>2 month mute.

Armoury camping ; Tell them to stop armoury camping,if they did not get out of there in 5 second after i give them a warning Slay.

Delaying; Warn them by not delaying , if they continue to still delay Slay.

Ghosting; Tell them to stop , if they still continue to ghost 30 minute gag/mute>>1 hour gag/mute>>10 hour gag/mute>>1 day gag/mute>>1 week gag/mute>>2 weeks gag/mute>>1 month gag/mute>>2 month gag/mute.

Overtalking a admin when giving a mic check ; Tell them to stop talking ,if they still continue to talk while a admin is giving a mic check 4 hour mute>>10 hour mute>>1 day mute>> 5 day mute>>2 week mute>>1 month mute>>2 month mute.

Calling out a false accusation; try to explain to them why they were killed , if they ignore and still calling out a false accusation 30 minute gag/mute>>1 hour gag/mute>>5 hour gag/mute>>1 day gag/mute>>1 week gag/mute>>3 weeks gag/mute>>1 month gag/mute>>2 month gag/mute.

Sticky traping ; Tell them to detonate it as long as it is safe for the blues/reds .if they did not detonate it in 5 second after i warn them Slay.

Latespawning ; Tell them to slay themself before doing anything , if they did not slay themself in 3 second Slay+1day ban>>1 week ban>>3 weeks ban>>1 month ban>>2 month ban.

Chatspamming ; Tell them to stop chatspamming , if they still continue to chatspam 30 minute gag>>1 hour gag>>10 hours gag>>1 day gag>>5 day gag>>2 week gag>>1 month gag>>2 month gag

Micspamming ; Tell them to stop micspamming , if they still micspam 1 hour mute>>1 day mute>>1week mute>>3 week mute>>2 month mute>>3 month mute.

Hacking ; Record a video and once have enough evidence>>Permanent ban.

Advertising cheats ; Record a video just incase , if suspect is cheating permanent ban+permanent gag.

Inappropriate spray ; permanent spray ban.

Impersonating admin ; if suspect is trying to threaten victims , tell them to stop impersonating if they still continue 5 day ban>>2 week ban>>1 month ban>>Permanent ban.

Abusing !calladmin ; Tell them to stop , if they still continue 2 day ban>>1 week ban>>1 month ban>>2 month ban.

Camping in a unreachable area ; Tell them to get out of there , if they still continue to stay there Slay.

RED TEAM

Freeday abusing in any way ; Tell them to stop , if they are still freeday abusing Slay.

Ammo glitching ; Instand kick , and if they ammo glitch again 3 day ban>>1 week ban>>2 week ban>>1 month ban>>2 month ban.

BLUE TEAM

Bad mic ; Tell them to fix their mic before going to blue and ask them to go to red next round , if they still continue to stay in blue Slay+permanent teamban.

No mic ; permanent teamban untill he/she have a mic and is speaking.

Freehitting ; Tell them to stop , if they still continue to freehit 1 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>1 week teamban.

Freekilling(1 to 2 people) ; Revive the reds that was freekilled , warn the suspect+slay , if the suspect still continue to freekill Slay+4 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 days teamban>>1 week teamban.

Mass freekilling(3 or more people) ; 1 month teamban+1 week ban>>Permanent teamban+3 week ban.

Teamkilling (1 to2 blues) ; Tell them to stop and revive the people who died from the teamkillers , if they continue Slay+1 day teamban>>3 days teamban+ 1 day ban >>1 week teamban+ 2 day ban >>3 week teamban+ 1 week ban >>2 month teamban+ 3 week ban>>Permanent teamban+ 1 month ban.

Mass teamkilling(3 blues or more) ; 1 month teamban+1 week ban>>Permanent teamban+3 weeks ban.

Baiting ; tell them to stop baiting if they still continue Slay.

Not being with the warden ; Tell them whether they were given permission ,if warden did not give permission slay+1 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>2 day teamban>>1 week teamban.

Killing freedays ; 1 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 days teamban>>1week teamban>>3 weeks teamban>>2 month ban.

Griefing ; Slay with warn , if they still continue 1 day ban >>3 day ban>>1 week ban>>2 week ban.

WARDEN

Kill order ; Tell them to not do that again ,if he/she continue 1 hour teamban>>5 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 day teamban>>1 week teamban>>2 week ban.

Illegal FF ; Disable ff and warn he/she , if he/she do again 4 hour teamban>>12 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>4 day teamban>>2 week teamban>1 month teamban.

Warden hogging ; Ask them to unwarden and warn them to not warden hog again , if he/she continue slay+4 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>1 week teamban>>2 week teamban>>1 month teamban.

Giving tricky orders ; Tell them do not give trick orders , if he/she still still give trick orders and want the red to fall for it 12 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>4 day teamban>>2 week teamban>>1 month teamban.

Pardoning reds ; Tell them that you cant pardon if he/she still pardon 4 hour teamban>>12 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>1 week teamban>>2 week teamban.

Not repeating a second time ; Tell them to give at least one repeat , if he/she still don't repeat one more time 1 hour teamban>>5 hour teamban>>1 day teamban.

Doing meat grinder as the first minigame ; Tell them that you cant do meat grinder as the first minigame , if they still continue to do meat ginder as the first minigame 4hour teamban>>12 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>4 days teamban>>2 week teamban>>1 month teamban.

Renaming reds ; Tell them that you cant rename reds , if they still rename 3 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 day teamban>>1 week teamban>>3 week teamban>>2 month teamban.

Lying ; Tell them to don't lie again , if he/she still lie slay+2 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>3 day teamban>>1 week teamban>>2 week teamban.

Chaining special days ; Tell them that you cant chain special day , if he/she still chain special day 4 hour teamban>>12 hour teamban>>1 day teamban>>4 day teamban>>2 week teamban>>1 month teamban.

Doing illegal minigame/day ; Tell them that you can't do that minigame/day , if he/she still do that minigame/day 2 hour teamban>>10 hour teamban>>2 day teamban>>1 week teamban>>3 week teamban>>2 month teamban.

Is there any important information you would like us to know about?

MY CHATLOG

i admit that i have been using vulgarities when i first came to BLW.TF and i was really salty and toxic at the same time since then i try to cut down on using vulgarities and i think i had improved sorry to those that i hurt your feelings.

MY DONOR ABUSE

i just want to say sorry for what i had done i just could not control my anger when somebody disrespect me or call me names but...thats life we have to go through , so lesson learn i will never throw my anger towards anyone no matter if they are disrespecting me but to keep calm and play on(y). I know what your thinking '' why did you apply as a admin this early even though you donor abuse '' don't think negative find another angle '' wow supreme has learn his mistakes'' that is what we need in this community.

SOMETHING ABOUT MYSELF

im a NT(normal tech) also known as my study is below average i don't know what to do with my life but for now on i stick with BLW.TF im quite addictive(i play at least 4 hours per day) to BLW.TF i know is bad for me so....i want to turn my addiction into helping BLW.TF. I have a mic but I'm shy to use it and I'm in the living room using my computer , when my parents are gone I had tested it in casual matches with some of my friends using songs only and since my friends can hear it I think that is hearable if I would give a mic check.

Thank you for reading my admin application and if I'm offered to be in this position I will be ready to hit the ground running and help blackwonder exceed its own expectations for success.

Edit 1 ; Add Colours , Bold and Underline.
Edit 2 ; Remove admin names which i don't know yet.
Edit 3 ; Add more time so that it is easier for the admins to see the time as they are all in different countries.
Edit 4 ; Added more punishment.
Edit 5 ; Make it look nicer.

Hello, Supreme Leader.
The application is okay, but there is some unnecessary stuff added into it and the English can be improved. Some of that unnecessary stuff:

For monday To friday 1.00am to 8.00am , For saturday To sunday 12.00am To 7.00am both in Los angeles and Las vegas time.

For monday To friday 10.00am to 5.00pm , For saturday To sunday 9.00am To 4.00pm both in Germany , Netherland and Denmark time.

For monday To friday 9.00am to 4.00pm , For saturday to sunday 8.00am To 3.00pm both in Ireland time.

For monday To friday 3.00am to 10.00am , For saturday to sunday 2.00am To 9.00am both in Illinois time
This part is really unneeded, when you can just say your times in your timezone. Punishments are fair and there aren't any major problems. My only concern is the donor abuse which was a few months ago. I honestly would still wait longer before you apply for admin, as only 1-2 months isn't a very long time, and I do agree with Jim. For now, I'll be rating this -Support; however, good luck on your application.

supreme leader

Scarcely Lethal
Thank you Jampoint for commenting on my admin application, I thought that since admins are in different countries it would be easier for them to see when am I available to play but since you said Is not needed I will remove it. I hope that my English could improve but all my subjects are really bad at the moment. My only concern if I would be accepted would be if my donor abusing would affect on my admin application and now I see it affected a lot but I have improved a lot in my opinion by cutting down vulgarities and by controlling my emotions and once again thanks for commenting.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Here are some logs. Most of the stuff is not current, but I always feel the need to post anything that might be controversial or just spammy.

1538960397902.png 1538960450784.png 1538960647430.png 1538960889034.png 1538961029040.png

supreme leader

Scarcely Lethal
Thanks for the reminder RainbowRob! I do apologised for using '' fuck'' ' 'cunt' '' 'retard' ' or' 'bitch' ' but that's about 1 to 2 month ago I know is too early but I have been improving a lot in the past 1 month and I'm so sorry for being so toxic in blackwonder.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Applicant and I spoke about his application and came to an agreement that more time needs to pass to prove he can maintain the positive change he has made. Declining for now, but truly appreciate the efforts he has made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom