Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined supreme leader's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

supreme leader

Scarcely Lethal
User name: supreme leader

Name
supreme leader of north korea

Your Age

Your SteamID

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on? SG jailbreak

Why would you like to become an admin? to make sure the freekillers,micspammers,ghosters and late spawners learn their mistake and since i only see will5023,mark and egg as admins in SG jailbreak i thought that since i play SG jailbreak a lot it is easier for us to make sure that SG jailbreak will go fine and as in fine NOT CANCER we can have fun in these servers but not crazy fun if you know what i mean

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play? monday-friday 4pm-11pm saturday 11am-11pm sunday 5pm-11pm

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play talking over a admin over a mic check warn them,if they continue to still talk 1 hour mute > 5hour mute>12 hour mute>1 day

armoury camping-ask them to leave armoury,if they refused to listen slay.

delaying-warn them,if they are/is still delaying slay.

ghosting-1 hour gag/mute >3 hour gag/mute >10hour gag/mute >1 day gag/mute

sticky traping-ask them to detonate ,if they did not do so slay and 1hour teamban>5 hour teamban>10 hour teamban>1 day teamban

late spawning-ask them to slay themself before doing anything,if they refused to slay themself 1day ban>3 days ban>1 week ban

in a unreachablea area-ask them to get out,if they refused to get out 3hour ban>8 hour ban>1 day ban

ammo glitcher- 1 day ban>3 days ban>1 week ban

freeday abuse-ask them to not freeday abuse,if they refused 1 hour ban>3 hour ban >10 hour ban

no mic in blue team-permanent teamban

mass freekilling-respawn the reds that died and 1 day teamban>1 week teamban>2 weeks teamban>permanent teamban

freehitting-warn them to stop freehitting,if they continue 3 hour teamban>9 hour teamban>1 day teamban

teamkilling>respawn the blues/reds that died and 1 day teamban>1 week teamban>permanent teamban

illegal FF-turn off FF and 4 hour teamban>8hour teamban>1 day teamban >permanent teamban depening whether was it intended or not

renaming-tell them is not allowed,if they refused 10 hour teamban>1 day teamban>1 week teamban

warden lying-8 hour teamban>1 day teamban>3 days teamban>1 week teamban

spamming in chat -warn them to stop spamming,if they refused 3 hour gag>9 hour gag>1 day gag

using a voice changer-i will ask them to stop using voice changer,if they refused 1 day mute,3 days mute 1 week mute

giving trick orders-tell them is not allowed,if they continue and making the reds for fall it
10 hour teamban>1 day teamban>3days team ban>1 week teamban

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:428463666

ammo glitcher- 1 day ban>3 days ban>1 week ban
I would either warn or kick them out of the server first before actually banning them just incase they had no idea that prisoners are not supposed to have weapons, although that's common sense.

teamkilling>respawn the blues/reds that died and 1 day teamban>1 week teamban>permanent teamban
Why is it that massfreekilling gets a third chance before a permanent teamban however teamkilling will lead to it after the second offense? Very minor timings but considering the fact that it's comparably major between the two punishments, this is quite strict.

Your application is decent but it's short as it's missing a few punishments like freekilling. I have not seen your chatlogs and I do see you most of the time whenever I occasionally hop onto SGJB.

https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:428463666&Submit=Search
However here's the issue coming to play with trust, it's the fact that you had abused your donor perks before, was reported and then banned because of it. I don't think I'm comfortable with you having administrator powers if you had abused donor in the past.

Changing to -Support
Your chatlogs, provided by Noodle ball, are really obnoxious to look at and the fact that it seemed that you have micchecked and then mute them further proves that you are still abusing your powers.

Last edited:

Noodle ball

Beef Flavored
i thought that since i play SG jailbreak a lot it is easier for us to make sure that SG jailbreak will go fine and as in fine NOT CANCER
Korea-gay.PNG
korea-shit.PNG
korea-fuck.PNG
After that I noticed that you are apparently point farming, care to explain?
korea-pointfarm1.PNG
korea-pointfarm2.PNG
I'd also like for you to explain what looks to be you mic checking someone.
korea-wildcat2.PNG
korea-wildcat.PNG
Most of those dates happened today or are few days before.

I have already banned you a month ago for donor abuse (https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.p...t=supreme+leader+of+north+korea&Submit=Search), I increased it to a month to be sure that your donor would be gone as when I handled the report I knew that you were one of the most toxic people on SG jb (and SG deperately needs less of that) so seeing in that report you votekick the red that killed you combined with the threats and unstable behavior you have in-game gave me no doubts that if you were to have your ban expire and still have your perks you would have a high potential of just being a problem again and with the way it looks, I was right.

In the end, the application itself is really lackluster. -Support

supreme leader

Scarcely Lethal
It would look considerably better if you were to use capital letters more often.
Sorry Sir i Was In a Bit of a Rush and I will use Capital Letters if necessary from now on

Last edited:

supreme leader

Scarcely Lethal
STEAM_0:1:428463666

I would either warn or kick them out of the server first before actually banning them just incase they had no idea that prisoners are not supposed to have weapons, although that's common sense.

Why is it that massfreekilling gets a third chance before a permanent teamban however teamkilling will lead to it after the second offense? Very minor timings but considering the fact that it's comparably major between the two punishments, this is quite strict.

Your application is decent but it's short as it's missing a few punishments like freekilling. I have not seen your chatlogs and I do see you most of the time whenever I occasionally hop onto SGJB.

https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:428463666&Submit=Search
However here's the issue coming to play with trust, it's the fact that you had abused your donor perks before, was reported and then banned because of it. I don't think I'm comfortable with you having administrator powers if you had abused donor in the past.

Changing to -Support
Your chatlogs, provided by Noodle ball, are really obnoxious to look at and the fact that it seemed that you have micchecked and then mute them further proves that you are still abusing your powers.
sorry for what i did when i abuse my power as a donor is that i was so frustrated at somebody and i let all my anger to him even though is the wrong thing to do and for what you said about teamkilling i did not know it would be that strict but now i understand thanks a lot

supreme leader

Scarcely Lethal
After that I noticed that you are apparently point farming, care to explain?
I'd also like for you to explain what looks to be you mic checking someone.
Most of those dates happened today or are few days before.

I have already banned you a month ago for donor abuse (https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.p...t=supreme+leader+of+north+korea&Submit=Search), I increased it to a month to be sure that your donor would be gone as when I handled the report I knew that you were one of the most toxic people on SG jb (and SG deperately needs less of that) so seeing in that report you votekick the red that killed you combined with the threats and unstable behavior you have in-game gave me no doubts that if you were to have your ban expire and still have your perks you would have a high potential of just being a problem again and with the way it looks, I was right.

In the end, the application itself is really lackluster. -Support
the only reason i ask whether they have a mic because they were the warden i only mic check people when they are the warden ,if they do not have a mic after i ask them when they are the warden i mute them for not having a mic but i never mute blues that does not have a mic if they are not the warden and i understand about my donor abuse and i just want to say thanks a lot for teaching me how to control my anger my donor abuse was out of anger not for fun and i realised for what i did was wrong and about me farming points.....yes i farm points i did not know that is wrong and now i know i will never do it again or you can reset my points if you want and you say im cancer to the server i never ever been cancer to the server promise me that thats why i want the SGJB to dont be cancer as it will be too annoying for the rest and for them to enjoy playing SGJB

supreme leader

Scarcely Lethal
i sincerely apologise for all the things i did wrong especially for donor abusing i hope you all could forgive me :giggle: love you admins for helping me and pointing things i did wrong thank you admins appreciate:)

supreme leader

Scarcely Lethal
i know is hard to trust me since i donor abuse but i have change,please give me one more chance to prove myself that i am capable to be the right man to be a admin in this community

supreme leader

Scarcely Lethal
i understand about using the word "shit" ,"gay" and the word "fuck" i will try not to use it again

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
In combination with the less than desirable chatlogs and your lack of much action to change things about your application we must decline you at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom