Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Superchicken962's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superchicken962

Strange
User name: Superchicken962

Name
Superchicken962

Your Age

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:84410303

Your DiscordID
Superchicken962#0962

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
(Quick rundown: Transit gaming servers, Obamaworld, Snoopy & Chicken Gaming, Fortress Gaming, and Superchicken’s Clubhouse)

Transit Gaming Servers (still alive)

2018 April – 2018 December (demoted)

-Was moderator for whole time. Did not ever get promoted due to my previous anger issues and my punishment reasons.

2020 January – 2020 July (resigned)

-Was trial admin for around 1 ½ months. Got promoted to admin in late February / early March. I resigned with 2 other fellow admins on a night that I saw as “the end of TGS.” This is what I thought the end was, but previous admins who left just before or a bit after I got accepted into trial admin say it was going on for a long time. I started noticing why the senior admin had left. The owner was negligent and ignorant. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a nice guy and was a good owner back in the “golden days” of TGS. But in my eyes, it went downhill when he helped his friend with a server. That wasn’t the worst bit. His friend’s server got “taken over” by some other people, who then turned the server into “OBAMAWORLD.” You can still find this server out there. They have a prophunt and ff2 server. The main problem was the owner of TGS started playing OBAMAWORLD much more than his own servers. And of course, the owner of the server is known as the “player magnet” meaning people will join wherever he joins. TGS started dying more visibly as you could see the negligence the owner had towards his own server. TGS had two servers. A deathrun server and an FF2 server. OBAMAWORLD also had an ff2 server. With the exact same plugins and (mostly) bosses as TGS. There was practically no difference. The owner would start playing OBAMAWORLD more often and it seemed like he would just forget about his own servers. It got to the point where he wouldn’t listen to his own staff members. We would try to tell him he was spending too much time there and that he is a player magnet. He would respond with the same things, “They get more players”, “TGS is inactive.” On the night of the 12th of July, in my eyes, “The end of TGS” happened. After putting up with enough, Myself, and two other admins left the staff team. For good. I proceeded to leave TGS and OBAMAWORLD forever. The members of OBAMAWORLD did not understand why we left and were on the owner’s side. It was very frustrating, and I just did not want to be in this community anymore.

The Trident Server (still alive)

2018 – Now, (still going)

-Head Admin

I don’t really know how I got admin in the trident server. I’m pretty sure I got offered head admin when I got mod on TGS. I stuck with this server and never left. Even after my demotion from TGS in 2018. And even after leaving TGS in July. The owner of this community was an admin in TGS as well, which is probably why I got offered the position of head admin. Over the years I learnt a lot about managing servers.

OBAMAWORLD (late 2019 – now, still going)

I was an admin on Obamaworld. I was actually admin before it got changed to “OBAMAWORLD” but I stuck to the new server. I did not play often because I did not really like the server. I was still staff on TGS at that time. I decided to resign from staff in maybe May or June? I’m not exactly sure. But I just was not interested in a server that had copied TGS and wasn’t even a serious server. I just could not moderate a joke server. I ended up leaving this community as a whole on the night of July 12th. Along with TGS.

Snoopy & Chicken Gaming (2018 Early December – December 31st)

At the end of 2018, in early December, after my demotion in TGS. A steam friend and I created a server, which only stayed alive for a month sadly. I still learned how to use FileZilla and how to edit the configs of the server. I was the manager of this server. I edited the files. It was not actually too hard once I knew what to do.

Superchicken’s Clubhouse (29th September 2019 – January 2020)

As you can probably tell by the server name, this was my server. I self-hosted it. And put some damn good effort into it. I used the TF2 Server Manager to make my servers and I set up the port forwarding myself. My community had 2 servers. One of a custom weapons and custom maps server, the other was originally death run with rtd and weapons, but I changed it. The death run server was changed into a Fortress Blast server. The servers were getting no players, plus it was getting harder to host them on my pc as I would get home from school at 5pm and would have to remember to launch the servers, go into the discord and edit a message to say the servers were online. The hardest part was that my computer had an overheating problem with it for a year or so. This made it crash, or blue screen (whichever you wanna call it) pretty much every day at one point. This made hosting the servers a pain when my pc crashed, and I would be told the server went offline. Eventually I stopped hosting the server in January 2020.

Fortress Gaming (July 2020 – Now, Still alive)

My steam friend, who was the other owner of Snoopy & Chicken gaming, had messaged me. Saying he thought we should bring back the server. But with a different name. A less “cringey” name. So, it took a month, but I made a decent logo and thought of a name. And we opened. Fortress Gaming. We have one server and its custom weapons. I’ve made probably over 15+ custom weapons which people have suggested. These custom weapons are from Superchicken’s Clubhouse. My work has been recycled! I am still trying to find motivation to continue making custom weapons. As of now, I haven’t made any for a couple of months.

What I’ve done for some of these servers

TGS

For TGS, in June I worked with the owner to add Sourcebans++ to the server because normal base bans were not as good as they used to be to me. I wanted a new way to punish people. A new way that would stop them from reconnecting and getting unmuted / ungagged. We ended up setting up the plugin for Sourcebans++ and I set up the website part on my computer for localhost with xampp. We were going to look into getting a new website so we could host Sourcebans++ on. But that was kind of forgotten. We never did get to look further into websites for it. The big night of July 12th was the end of it. I left. I didn’t want to be in TGS anymore. I don’t know whether the owner still has the sourcebans plugins in the servers, or if he deleted them. I have no idea.
The Trident Server
This was fairly recent. In July, after leaving TGS. I had thought about adding Sourcebans++ to the trident server. At school over the next couple of weeks I looked into web hosting in break. I was already using github to host my discord bot’s website. But I had it on a sub domain. I really wanted a custom domain. And eventually, when I looked into it. I got a free domain. Callmeadmin.cf. That got me wondering. What else could I do with a custom domain? It sure got rid of the ugly github sub-domain for sure. But, this domain was free? Surely I can do more than this. And oh boy I could. I set off on an adventure.
I used Heroku, which I was already using to host my discord bot, to host Sourcebans++ for Fortress Gaming. After I got that all set up. I went to the owner of the trident servers. I talked to him about getting Sourcebans++. And we eventually added it. I set up the website on Heroku. I spent painful hours setting it all up. And boom. At the time of writing this, its done. I have set up the domain. I have secured it with Cloudflare. I have added accounts for the admins. Its all done. I feel satisfied. I am happy. Now what? Well. The future of the trident server awaits. The better punishment system will make it all better.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play Aus Jailbreak and Aus Versus Saxton hale.

I have the most hours on jailbreak and have a pretty good understanding on the rules. And I have maybe 10 hours on vsh and I know the rules very well. I was also an admin on an FF2 server which has mostly the same rules as vsh.

I would like to moderate Aus Jailbreak, Aus VSH and possibly Aus Deathrun.
The reason I have barely any hours on deathrun is because, well. There are almost never any players. Don’t get me wrong though. I should still have more hours. I know. But looking at my knowledge on deathrun rules. I know a lot. And coincidentally, I was also an admin on a deathrun server! (same community.)

I completely understand if I am not yet able to moderate deathrun and / or vsh because of my playtime. I just thought I may as well try applying for them as well as jailbreak.

Why would you like to become a moderator?

Changing communities fully

I have been thinking of applying even since maybe mid 2019? My idea was struck down when I had started to mass free kill on jailbreak and lost a lot of interest in it. This was also close to the time where I was trying to get back into staff for TGS. The next time where I regained my interest was probably when I started seeing the “death” of TGS. My experiences of being Admin on TGS was incredibly fun and I met some fun people along the way. I decided I would try and take this experience over to another community to attempt to moderate their servers. I did not really think much of it and kind of stopped looking for a community. When the near end of TGS was approaching, I realized that I had quite a lot of hours on Aus Jailbreak and I started to question myself, do I want to moderate jailbreak? Would it be as fun as moderating deathrun and ff2? I then began to play more and started to work on improving my chat logs. On the night that TGS fell, I was feeling empty, like something was missing. The following days and weeks are when I really started thinking of applying.

In-Game Experience
Playing Aus Jailbreak recently has not been a pleasant experience. There is at least one free killer on every day, and its just getting worse. Its at the point where one mass free killer has been banned over 100 times (apparently) and keeps coming back. Now that’s desperation. Now, I am not saying the current moderators are bad or anything, but with the current state of the server, I believe we need more moderators.

Why I believe I should be staff
I believe that I should be staff because I have tonnes of experiences in server managing, hosting and moderating, I am very active on Aus Jailbreak, and I am friendly towards other players. Moderating / Administrating surf, jump, deathrun and ff2 servers were like the steppingstones I needed to get up to moderating jailbreak. With all the experiences I have got, such as player interactions and how to properly punish players, I believe I would be an excellent staff member on blackwonder.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Kind of

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Kanji is on my steam friends list (and has been before he got mod) but we do not communicate via steam chat.

How often do you play TF2?
Note: all times are in ACST (Australian Central Standard Time) which is 30 minutes behind AEST (Australia Eastern Standard Time)

School Weeks:
Monday
= 5:20pm – 9:30pm earliest. 10:30pm latest.
Tuesday = 5:20pm – 9:30pm earliest. 10:30pm latest.
Wednesday = 5:20pm – 9:30pm earliest. 10:30pm latest.
Thursday = 5:20pm – 9:30pm earliest. 10:30pm latest.
Friday = 5:20pm – 11:00pm earliest. 2:00am latest.
Saturday = 9am earliest. 11:30am earliest – 2:00am latest. 11:00pm earliest.
Sunday = 9am earliest. 11:30am earliest – 9:30pm earliest. 10:30pm latest.

School Holidays:

All days (except for last couple of days before school goes back)
= 9am earliest. 1pm latest – 11pm earliest. 2am latest

Dinner on all days is around 6:00pm – 7:30pm

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
General Rules

Evading ban on alternate account (when sourcesleuth doesn’t auto-ban)

Double the original punishment + add 1wk extra to original account.

Being Toxic / Offensive to other players

Verbal Warning • 1hr mute / gag • 4hr mute / gag • 12hr mute / gag • 1 day mute / gag • 2 day mute / gag • 4 day mute / gag • 1wk mute / gag • 2wk mute / gag • 1 month mute / gag • Permanent gag / mute.

Spamming text or voice chat

Verbal Warning • 1hr mute / gag • 4hr mute / gag • 12hr mute / gag • 1 day mute / gag • 2 day mute / gag • 4 day mute / gag • 1wk mute / gag • 2wk mute / gag • 1 month mute / gag • Permanent mute / gag.

Speaking language other than English

Verbal Warning • 1hr mute • 4hr mute • 12hr mute • 1 day mute • 2 day mute • 4 day mute • 1wk mute • 2wk mute • 1 month mute • Permanent mute.

Bad microphone quality

1st Verbal Warning • 2nd Verbal Warning • 1hr mute • 1 day mute • 3 day mute • 1wk mute • Permanent mute (or until can prove mic has improved.)

Inappropriate / NSFW Content (Sprays, Objector image)

Verbal Warning • 3 day spray ban • 1wk spray ban • 3wk spray ban • Permanent spray ban.

Cheating / Hacking

Tell them to go play farming simulator Permanent ban (with enough evidence of course.)

Exploiting (map exploiting, game mode exploiting, etc)

Verbal Warning / Inform them that they’re exploiting • Slay / Smite • Kick • 1hr ban • 2hr ban • 6hr ban • 1 day ban • 3 day ban • 1wk ban • 2wk ban • 1 month ban • Permanent ban.

Advertising Cheats / Hacks

Verbal Warning • 1wk gag / mute • 2wk gag / mute • 1 month gag / mute • Permanent gag / mute.

Calling out undercover admin

1hr gag / mute • 4hr gag / mute • 12hr gag / mute • 1 day gag / mute • 2 day gag / mute • 4 day gag / mute • 1wk gag / mute • 2wk gag / mute • 1 month gag / mute.

Calladmin Abuse

1 day ban • 3 day ban • 1wk ban • 2wk ban • 1 month ban • Permanent ban.

Spawncamping (I probably wont ever need to enforce this for the servers I applied for but I’ll put it here anyway)

1st Verbal Warning • Slay / Smite • 2nd Verbal Warning • Kick • 1hr ban • 2hr ban • 4hr ban • 6hr ban • 12hr ban • 1 day ban • 2 day ban • 4 day ban • 1wk ban • 2wk ban • 1 month ban • Permanent ban.

Griefing

1st Verbal Warning • Slay / Smite • 2nd Verbal Warning • Kick • 1hr ban • 2hr ban • 4hr ban • 6hr ban • 12hr ban • 1 day ban • 2 day ban • 4 day ban • 1wk ban • 2wk ban • 1 month ban • Permanent ban.

Ghosting

Verbal Warning • 1hr gag / mute • 4hr gag / mute • 12hr gag / mute • 1 day gag / mute • 2 day gag / mute • 4 day gag / mute • 1wk gag / mute • 2wk gag / mute • 1 month gag / mute • Permanent gag / mute

Versus Saxton Hale Rules

Camping

1st Verbal Warning • Slay / Smite • 2nd Verbal Warning • Slay / Smite • 3rd Verbal Warning • Kick • 1hr ban • 2hr ban • 4hr ban • 6hr ban • 12hr ban • 1 day ban • 2 day ban • 4 day ban • 1wk ban • 2wk ban • 1 month ban • Permanent ban.

Delaying / Hiding (VSH)

1st Time (in session) – Timebomb until they stop delaying / hiding
2nd Time and onwards (in session) – Slay / Smite after warning to get out of delaying / hiding (if they don’t stop hiding / delaying)

Being Friendly

1st Verbal Warning • Toggle timebomb on until they start fighting • 2nd Verbal Warning > Slay / Smite • 3rd Verbal Warning • Kick • 1hr ban • 2hr ban • 4hr ban • 6hr ban • 12hr ban • 1 day ban • 2 day ban • 4 day ban • 1wk ban • 2wk ban • 1 month ban • Permanent ban.

Deathrun Rules

Delaying (Deathrun)

First time (in session) = Toggle timebomb on until they start moving
Second time (in session) and onwards = Smite / Slay

Suiciding as death

1st Verbal Warning with Smite / Slay next round when they are on red • 2nd verbal warning with smite / slay next round when they are on red • Kick • 3rd Verbal Warning • 1hr ban • 2hr ban • 4hr ban • 6hr ban • 12hr ban • 1 day ban • 2 day ban • 4 day ban • 1wk ban • 2wk ban • 1 month ban • Permanent ban.

Lying about freerun

1st Verbal Warning with instant Smite / Slay • 2nd Verbal Warning with Smite / Slay on the next round when they are on red • Kick • 3rd Verbal Warning • 1hr ban • 2hr ban • 4hr ban • 6hr ban • 12hr ban • 1 day ban • 2 day ban • 4 day ban • 1wk ban • 2wk ban • 1 month ban • Permanent ban.

Jailbreak Rules

Red & Blue team

Talking over admin during mic-check

Verbal Warning • 1hr mute • 2hr mute • 4hr mute • 6hr mute • 12hr mute • 1 day mute • 2 day mute • 4 day mute • 1wk mute • 2wk mute • 1 month mute • Permanent mute.

Talking over warden

Verbal Warning • 1hr mute • 2hr mute • 4hr mute • 6hr mute • 12hr mute • 1 day mute • 2 day mute • 4 day mute • 1wk mute • 2wk mute • 1 month mute • Permanent mute.

Delaying (Jailbreak)

First time (in session) = Toggle beacon on until they stop delaying
Second time (in session) and onwards = Smite / Slay.

Repeatedly calling out false accusations

Verbal Warning & Correction • 1hr gag / mute • 2hr gag / mute • 4hr gag / mute • 6hr gag / mute • 12hr gag / mute • 1 day gag / mute • 1 day gag / mute • 2 day gag / mute • 4 day gag / mute • 1wk gag / mute • 2wk gag / mute • 1 month gag / mute • Permanent gag / mute.

Blue team (Guards)

Armoury Camping (Blue)

1st Verbal Warning • Slay / Smite • 2nd Verbal Warning • 1hr teamban • 2hr teamban • 4hr teamban • 12hr teamban • 1 day teamban • 2 day teamban • 4 day teamban • 1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 3wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban.

Sticky trapping / Making sticky bomb traps (Blue)

1st Verbal Warning • Slay / Smite • 2nd Verbal Warning • 1hr teamban • 2hr teamban • 4hr teamban • 12hr teamban • 1 day teamban • 2 day teamban • 4 day teamban • 1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 3wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban.

No microphone / Inaudible microphone (while playing blue)

Usually during mic check - Permanent Teamban. (or until appealed / proven to a staff member that they have a mic or the mic has improved.)

Not willing to go warden

Verbal Warning • 1hr teamban • 2hr teamban • 4hr teamban • 8hr teamban • 12hr teamban • 1 day teamban • 2 day teamban • 4 day teamban • 1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban.

Freekill / Freekilling

Verbal Warning & Smite / Slay • 1hr teamban • 4hr teamban • 12hr teamban • 1 day teamban • 2 day teamban • 4 day teamban • 1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban.

Mass-Freekill / Mass-freekilling

1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 3wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban.

Freehit / Freehitting

1st Verbal Warning • Smite / Slay • 2nd Verbal Warning • 1hr teamban • 2hr teamban • 4hr teamban • 8hr teamban • 12hr teamban • 1 day teamban • 2 day teamban • 4 day teamban • 1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban.

Not removing disguise

Verbal Warning • Smite / Slay.

Hunting and chasing / leaving warden without permission

1st Verbal Warning • Smite / Slay • 2nd Verbal Warning • 1hr teamban • 2hr teamban • 4hr teamban • 8hr teamban • 12hr teamban • 1 day teamban • 2 day teamban • 4 day teamban • 1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban.

Teamkilling (without first being provoked)

Verbal Warning & Slay / Smite • 1hr teamban • 4hr teamban • 12hr teamban • 1 day teamban • 2 day teamban • 4 day teamban • 1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban.

Favouritism

Verbal Warning • Smite / Slay • 1hr teamban • 2hr teamban • 4hr teamban • 8hr teamban • 12hr teamban • 1 day teamban • 2 day teamban • 4 day teamban • 1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban.

Going into unreachable spots as blue (can also tie into delaying)

Verbal Warning / telling them to go back • Smite / slay • 1hr teamban • 2hr teamban • 4hr teamban • 8hr teamban • 12hr teamban • 1 day teamban • 2 day teamban • 4 day teamban • 1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban.

Blue team (Warden)

Kill order / Calling kill order

Verbal Warning / Tell warden to remove order • Slay / Smite • 1hr teamban • 2hr teamban • 4hr teamban • 8hr teamban • 12hr teamban • 1 day teamban • 2 day teamban • 4 day teamban • 1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban.

Illegal friendly fire

Verbal Warning, slay and turn off friendly fire • 1hr teamban • 2hr teamban • 4hr teamban • 8hr teamban • 12hr teamban • 1 day teamban • 2 day teamban • 4 day teamban • 1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban

Trick orders (can tie into freekilling at some point)

Verbal Warning • Smite / Slay • 1hr teamban • 2hr teamban • 4hr teamban • 8hr teamban • 12hr teamban • 1 day teamban • 2 day teamban • 4 day teamban • 1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban.

Pardoning reds

Verbal Warning • Smite / Slay 1hr teamban • 2hr teamban • 4hr teamban • 8hr teamban • 12hr teamban • 1 day teamban • 2 day teamban • 4 day teamban • 1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban.

Playing the same minigame more than 3 times consecutively

Illegal last request

Verbal Warning, remove lr and smite / slay • 1hr teamban • 2hr teamban • 4hr teamban • 8hr teamban • 12hr teamban • 1 day teamban • 2 day teamban • 4 day teamban • 1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban.

Playing banned / illegal minigames and chaining days (includes playing meatgrinder as first minigame)

Verbal Warning & Smite / Slay • 1hr teamban • 2hr teamban • 4hr teamban • 8hr teamban • 12hr teamban • 1 day teamban • 2 day teamban • 4 day teamban • 1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban.

Renaming reds

Warden Hogging

Verbal Warning on 3rd consecutive round of them being warden • Smite / Slay • Another verbal warning on 3rd consecutive round of them being warden • 1hr teamban • 2hr teamban • 4hr teamban • 8hr teamban • 12hr teamban • 1 day teamban • 2 day teamban • 4 day teamban • 1wk teamban • 2wk teamban • 1 month teamban • Permanent teamban.

Lying as warden

Verbal Warning • Smite / Slay.

Red team

Armoury Camping (Red)

1st Verbal Warning • Slay / Smite • 2nd Verbal Warning • 1hr ban • 2hr ban • 4hr ban • 12hr ban • 1 day ban • 2 day ban • 4 day ban • 1wk ban • 2wk ban • 3wk ban • 1 month ban • Permanent ban.

Sticky trapping / Making sticky bomb traps (Red)

1st Verbal Warning • Slay / Smite • 2nd Verbal Warning • 1hr ban • 2hr ban • 4hr ban • 12hr ban • 1 day ban • 2 day ban • 4 day ban • 1wk ban • 2wk ban • 3wk ban • 1 month ban • Permanent ban.

Freeday abuse

Verbal Warning • Slay / Smite.

Going into unreachable spots as red (can also lead into delaying)

Verbal Warning / tell them to go back • Smite / slay • 1hr ban • 2hr ban • 4hr ban • 8hr ban • 12hr ban • 1 day ban • 2 day ban • 4 day ban • 1wk ban • 2wk ban • 1 month ban • Permanent ban.

(If player is breaking a rule in chat straight after being muted for breaking that same rule in voice chat, player will be gagged for same time as mute. Or vice versa. And in some rules, if they have been banned or punished for it before, the warning will be reapplied / resaid.)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?

My Previous Punishments

I would just like to say that I have changed from these punishments and am also ashamed, and disappointed of my previous self. I believe my mistakes and punishments have slowly moulded me into a better player.

Comms

comm1.png

This was mid 2019, When I wasn’t exactly mature. I thought being racist was funny and cool. I have changed now and I no longer act racist and say racial slurs.

comm2.png

Same thing in this punishment, it was 2019. I believed spamming was funny and cool, when it wasn’t.

comm3.png

This was a retaliation for me muting them for “bruhhhh that’s not cool.” I’m not sure whether they were mic spamming or something. But I know I should’ve put a valid reason and I accept that I may have abused donor. I have changed quite a bit and do not call votes without a valid reason.

comm4.png

This is another part where I thought saying racial things was cool / funny and I am completely disgusted by my previous behaviours and I’m very sorry if anyone got offended from that.

comm5.png

Another case of me being racist. I’m extremely sorry. I know this looks bad. I’m very disgusted at myself and I can’t imagine even saying anything like that.

Teambans

tban1.png

I know there is no excuse for freekilling and mass freekilling. I am sad that I even thought it would be funny and ok to mfk. I am again, very sorry to anyone who may be annoyed or offended from me doing this. I truly am sorry. I could never imagine myself doing this.

tban2.png

The top teamban, which happened in october, I voteteambanned myself. Why? Because I freekilled. I am not sure whether it was a mfk or just freekills. But I just felt pretty bad that I had to voteteamban myself. The second one is when I for whatever reason was trying to cancel a teamban vote against myself, and it looks like I forgot the exclaimation mark before cancel.

tban3.png

The top teamban wasn’t actually me doing the mfk. Which may sound crazy, but there was an impersonator. You may not know but there have been quite a lot of accounts just to impersonate me. Pretty sure its one person doing it to spite me. Anyway, I was teambanned because the impersonator had mass freekilled then left the server. The person calling the vote then called the vote a couple seconds after the impersonator left, and I got teambanned for it. Please do not ban this person for donor abuse. Everyone was trying the hardest to teamban this freekiller. If you do not believe me that it I wasn’t the mass freekiller than you can ask the person who called the vote. I’m sure they will remember and will say a similar story. The bottom teamban is from when I was playing on blue and was just playing as a guard. When randomly, a vote popped up asking to teamban me? I was confused and the reason was “No mic” which made me more confused as I had a microphone? I wasn’t warden at the time. So there was no reason to voteteamban me. Plus donors can’t do mic checks (that’s what I’ve heard.) I would’ve definitely used my microphone if I was warden. And Yes, I have used my microphone on blue before.

Server Bans

ban1.png

This one was where I was doing an exploit to get ammo when the round started as a demoman. I would get stickies and would then attack the guards. I did not know this was a rule. I would like to apologize to Wanka, and anyone else who was on the server when I did this exploit.

ban2.png

This is again, in 2019, When I used to freekill a lot. One day I decided it would be a brilliant idea to mfk and then leave. I didn’t realize there was an admin on. And I got banned after that. I also got pinged on the discord server by the admin before the ban ☹
I also wanna aplogize for this too. I am very sorry for mass freekilling. I am not like I once was, and I hope that this type of behaviour can be forgiven. Again, I am deeply sorry and feel really terrible for all this.

Now, my final ban. This really confused me. I was at a friends house when I got banned. We were both staying up late doing our separate things just before we watched a movie. (Yes I know, watching a movie at 1am is weird.) I’m pretty sure I was joining LA jailbreak because there was a bit of chaos there and I wanted to see and maybe make some reports. All of a sudden, when I was joining. I was banned. I checked sourcebans the next day and it said I was banned for “duplicate account.” So my friend must have gotten banned on blackwonder previously for it to detect me as an alt.

My Chat Logs

I’m not very proud of my early chat logs. I am sorry about the things that I would say. But I can guarentee that I have changed and I am working really hard to think about what I say in chat. I know that I have a lot of pages of swearing. Swearing has kind of been a bit natural to me, which is definitely not a good thing and I have been trying hard to limit my swearing. I have been showing my frustration with swearing, I believe my most recent one is me getting frustrated at being kicked for “buffer overflow” and how I feel like I get kicked every time. Some other logs you may think are bad may also be quotes. In one of them. I believe one of my logs is me quoting this report from a server I administrate. And Yes, this is the same person who comes to blackwonder and mfks with my name.

I’m extremely sorry for my chat logs and punishments. I know that mass freekills are really annoying and I should not have done it. I am very disgusted at my previous behaviours. I am trying my hardest to improve my chat logs, and I do believe its going well. I’m sorry to all that had to witness me at my worst and my previous self. I’m sorry to the admins and mods who had to deal with me. This time, I want to join the staff, in a fight against the rulebreakers.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
STEAM_0:1:548000469
It would seem that your "friend" got you into a heap of trouble back in May. A teamban for MFK, a silence for player dis and overtalking, and lastly a ban for disconnect spamming. While people impersonating you to break rules and try and get you in trouble isn't new (see https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-superchicken962-jailbreak.25010/), the fact that this particular alt shared your IP is concerning and makes me question your story somewhat.

Superchicken962

Strange
My friend and i always had this sort of beef between us and I had no idea that they had done this with my name. I don't really see them or talk to them much now and I'm glad of that. Now that i know what they did, I definitely wont be talking to them anymore. I guess I see why they would get annoyed and angry when I tried seeing what they were laughing at on their computer. Depressing knowing a friend would do this. Its also not new for him to try and get me into trouble. Whether its breaking things in real life and saying I did it or hurting himself then saying I pushed him. The reason i continued being friends with him is because of pressure and thinking that he would hurt me or something if I stopped being friends. Eventually after that I just stopped talking as much and I don't think they noticed. I understand your concerns and that this sounds "suspicious", but this friend is a genuine bad person and would do anything to get me in trouble. Honestly I'm not surprised that they did this, and I'm glad I don't have anything to do with them anymore.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I am going to be honest with you. It appears there is a tonne of drama that follows you around. It also appears you have plenty of responsibility with other communities AND that you may have some trouble staying in one community for very long. We are going to pass.

1597700029040.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom