Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Super Zombie Fortress szf_asylum_blw_v2 suggestion

bigman1

Strange

johnny

Username: bigman1

Which map is the suggestion about? szf_asylum_blw_v2

What gamemode is this map for? Super Zombie Fortress

What is supposed to happen to the map? Update

Add a link to the updated map https://www.mediafire.com/file/xipkdbf0rk4xu17/szf_asylum_blw_v3.bsp/file

Why do you want this map change?
> enabled and re-balanced perma-frenzy since normal respawn waves weren't cutting it
>> zombies now do -50% less damage and survivors do +20% more damage to balance out the frenzy damage scale
>> zombies also run 2.5% faster on top of the frenzy speed bonus
>> experimental: set szf_cp_scale to 1 for maximum time-based damage scale? now should only be infliction-based
> weakened barricades, especially in the popular holdout spot underneath the red armory
> removed rooftop barricades - completely redundant and annoying
> tweaked lighting again - if someone playing on 1.6 gamma w/ TV enabled tells me it's still too bright i'm going to dropkick them into the pit
> basement spawn event increased to one minute
> sealed up some abusable windows overlooking red spawn, with a few notable exceptions that are either unreachable for most classes or much more vulnerable

bigman1

Strange

johnny

@bigman1 when are you gonna add the zombie ramp back-the single most fun thing on asylum
probably won't, it gave zombies too much mobility straight out of spawn and therefore made the rooftop completely useless for survivors, ALTHOUGH most of the problems with it might have stemmed from old asylum being super zombie-sided, so depending on how well this new version is balanced i might add it back

bigman1

Strange

johnny

@Bigunit ACTUALLY fixed infinite frenzy, rebalanced the armory

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 14)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom