Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Super Zombie Fortress Pauling Witch Zombie

Gladiatus

Strange
Hello, so I heard the Witch Zombie class or boss was a planned thing already and I was wondering if I can propose my own brand new Miss Pauling Model to use as a basis and transform her into the Witch Zombie? I'm willing to share my Low Poly version of my Miss Pauling model and modify her into the Witch Zombie, I already have a Miss Pauling Mod in the works where it would replace Scout's model with my Pauling model however I could reuse this for Super Zombie Fortress and use her for the witch!

Reason why I want my model to be used is because this model was actually created FROM the 2023 January Giga Leaked Witch girl model, after learning that the leaked witch model is a modified Pauling model I decided to reverse engineer her and transform her back into Miss Pauling which also included her official textures which were leaked with the witch girl, due to this I was able to create a brand new Miss Pauling model that's more accurate and looks nearly identical to the official valve Miss Pauling Model seen in Expiration Date!

I felt its also VERY fitting to have Miss Pauling as the witch not just because she's a woman but also because due to the origin of my model being a reverse engineered witch and Pauling is sorta associated with Witches, my Miss Pauling model would be very fitting to become infected and transform into the Zombie Witch for this game mode

here are previews of my Pauling model so far

https://sta.sh/213vmfinc82f?edit=1 (High Poly Version)

https://sta.sh/22a05dkx35od?edit=1 (Low Poly Version which will be used for my mod and the game)

Gladiatus

Strange
Witch is a good idea but I don't know about Miss Pauling though.
I mean... all the Zombies are just zombified and mutated forms of the TF2 Mercs so... it would be fitting with the theme if they have the Witch Zombie from L4D2 as an zombified Miss Pauling for the Super Zombie Fortress Gamemode model-wise

Class-wise the Zombie Witch Pauling would probably be a "Scout Class" but using an zombified Miss Pauling Model with her fingers extruded into claws and what not

Gladiatus

Strange
If this idea gets greenlit I'll immediately work on "zombifying" my Miss Pauling Model to look similar to the Witch Zombie

LOONATEEK

Mildly Menacing
I think the witch should be ai controlled and teleported to a random place. I think a person controlled witch would be over powered and they should make it not spawn when there is last survivor.

Gladiatus

Strange
I think the witch should be ai controlled and teleported to a random place. I think a person controlled witch would be over powered and they should make it not spawn when there is last survivor.
That could work, my idea proposal is mainly just using my Miss Pauling model and zombify her into the Witch, I just think it be fitting for the TF2 Zombie Server to have a Zombie Pauling as the Witch

I was tinkering with my Pauling model and zombifying her textures, still in early WIPs as I need to add in more details such as blood, exposed bones and organs etc... rn I'm turning my Pauling Model to look like the Voodoo Cursed Soul Zombie Cosmetics that the mercs have but on my Pauling model, once her details are done then I shall deform and transform her more looking like the Witch

Here are the preview images of my Zombie Pauling https://sta.sh/21e67d1d9un7?edit=1

LOONATEEK

Mildly Menacing
1696529403042.png
make the shirt purple and there

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 15)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom