Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined suipotosI Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draemershi

Username: suipotosI

What was your type of punishment?:
Temporary Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:69261262

Who has punished you?
will5023

Why were you punished?
spawn camping

Why should we revoke your punishment?
will5023 banned me for spawn camping, however i did not prevent any player from leaving their spawn. I jumped into the spawn room and back out. There were no players inside of the spawn room.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
"We've been spawn camping for hours, it doesnt hurt anyone" i believe is what you said. then you proceed to enter the ENEMY spawn after i had 1, kicked another player for the same, 2, spoken to great length about why it's bad and 3, told you it's against the rules (again) . it's not rocket science to use common sense and whether players were inside or not does not mean anything.

Draemershi

If that is the case, could you please specify in the rule list? Currently there is no rule against entering an enemy's spawn room, just one against spawn camping. I'm fine with the day ban if I did break a rule but it should be listed so others do not make the same blunder I did.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Thank you for appealing your punishment however we have deemed your actions to break the rules, it would seem these certain rules have not been fully amended to include that certain action and steps will now be taken so as the rules are updated to reflect the actions you took as illegal, perhaps when an admin warns you not to do something next time it would be advisable to listen because 9 times out of 10 it's for your own good and as such common sense would tell you to listen to them, if not to realize that one should not be in the opposite teams spawn area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom