Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined sug's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sug

Strange

suhg

User name: sug

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:202099659

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Aimbot

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was not cheating. I have only 30 seconds of footage to prove this as my recording software was set to record only the last 30 seconds. I was also not spectated. I was playing as sniper, hit a couple headshots in a row, died, and then banned. Here's a link to that footage: https://youtu.be/IqE19xYvqng
I'd like to see a demo, or some other evidence of me aimbotting. As I am writing this appeal, there are no demos available. Thanks.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Evening Sug,

Below I have put a video of what I collected. The Staff will discuss it and make a decision.

sug

Strange

suhg

Thanks. I’d like to remind us on the accuracy of demos in first person, or rather, their lack of. Take your time with this.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was not cheating. I have only 30 seconds of footage to prove this as my recording software was set to record only the last 30 seconds. I was also not spectated. I was playing as sniper, hit a couple headshots in a row, died, and then banned. Here's a link to that footage:
I'd like to see a demo, or some other evidence of me aimbotting. As I am writing this appeal, there are no demos available. Thanks.

You were spectated, we just disable you being notified of it.

Thanks. I’d like to remind us on the accuracy of demos in first person, or rather, their lack of. Take your time with this.

Moving the goalpost.

sug

Strange

suhg

So do you and your friend https://blackwonder.tf/threads/figs-ban-appeal.20803/ get a discount for a family plan with your hacks?
Funny. I'm still waiting to see solid evidence, and since you brought it up, is there none for fig? The "hax23.dem" file attached to his ban report crashes my game, and there doesn't seem to be any formal declination of his appeal in the thread, yet it still remains declined. Is there something helpful you have to say, or are you just trying to get a childish response out of me?

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Funny. I'm still waiting to see solid evidence, and since you brought it up, is there none for fig? The "hax23.dem" file attached to his ban report crashes my game, and there doesn't seem to be any formal declination of his appeal in the thread, yet it still remains declined. Is there something helpful you have to say, or are you just trying to get a childish response out of me?

You keep bringing up more questions than you resolve.

First, you said you weren't spectated

Second, you realized you were in-fact spectated and then said that demos aren't accurate

Third, your computer has problems playing demos.

I haven't even watched the original demo of your game-play, but I am excited to see the goalpost find its way into the parking lot.

sug

Strange

suhg

You keep bringing up more questions than you resolve.

First, you said you weren't spectated

Second, you realized you were in-fact spectated and then said that demos aren't accurate

Third, your computer has problems playing demos.

I haven't even watched the original demo of your game-play, but I am excited to see the goalpost find its way into the parking lot.

My assumption of not being spectated was previously disproved.

Demos are still not accurate enough.

Fig has nothing to do with my ban, despite you bringing it up. I'm leaving that topic for you to ponder and me to laugh at.

Seeing as how you haven't watched my gameplay, I'm excited to see something useful presented by you make its way to this conversation.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
My assumption of not being spectated was previously disproved.

Demos are still not accurate enough.

Fig has nothing to do with my ban, despite you bringing it up. I'm leaving that topic for you to ponder and me to laugh at.

Seeing as how you haven't watched my gameplay, I'm excited to see something useful presented by you make its way to this conversation.

I watched the video that Kerknor attached. Your inconsistent shots, constant impatient at Kerknor not coming out of spawn, repeated lucky shots and how you repeatedly pause with your accuracy changing after you pause. The handful of milliseconds worth of difference in a demo would not account for the shots you took, we have an interp manager so that can't be it. I believe you are comfortable with the maps and have decent gamesence, but I also believe you are cheating.

sug

Strange

suhg

I watched the video that Kerknor attached. Your inconsistent shots, constant impatient at Kerknor not coming out of spawn, repeated lucky shots and how you repeatedly pause with your accuracy changing after you pause. The handful of milliseconds worth of difference in a demo would not account for the shots you took, we have an interp manager so that can't be it. I believe you are comfortable with the maps and have decent gamesence, but I also believe you are cheating.
Understood. At this point there is not much I can do to prove my innocence other than say that that day was one of those days where you feel like, to quote LazyPurple, "Wow, I am so good at this game!" as opposed to a day where you feel like "Wow, I'm dead!". I hope you'll believe me when I say that I have no ill intent towards you or any staff. I recognize that you guys deal with this kind of thing all the time, and while I won't apologize for a crime I haven't committed, I will say I respect and appreciate you handling this in a professional manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom