Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Suggestions-o-rama v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin'

Scarcely Lethal

Puddin'

Disclaimer: Some of these suggestions are taken from my other suggestion thread as it was closed when I was banned and I believe it was forgotten.

Suggestion: Dark Mode for the Forums
What: A darker mode for the forums. I've been using Dark Mode Chrome but it messes up with the forum layout, especially the background of the logo.
KuJxg0l.png

Suggestion: More tag names (!store)
What: Uhh, add more tag names that you can buy with credits. I'm not very original so, uhh, I can't help with this.

Suggestion: Change your tag colour (!store)
What: Custom colours for your tags would be nice (other than the Blackwonder tag as that has the orange 'o').

Suggestion: Resize Body(parts)
What: Pretty simple, allow players (maybe only donators?) to resize their whole body (or just add more body parts to resize [arms, chest, legs]) instead of just hands/head. Now, yes, this could be abused in, uhh, almost every server BUT you could just scale the damage done by someone who is resized.

Suggestion: New ways to farm credits
What: Add in a couple more ways to farm credits other than contracts and just idling. Could be some random math tests or something else.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

1.: I don't think we can track that
2.: Why not
3.: We don't do that, Valve could get mad for it
4.: Sure
5.: Sure

You could add a multiple choice poll so we can choose what we like.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
1: Buffs download time for custom materials, and we can't give out gold reskins for existing golds, ToS. That goes for attaching any particle effects.

3: No, also ToS

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
Disclaimer: Some of these suggestions are taken from my other suggestion thread as it was closed when I was banned and I believe it was forgotten.

Suggestion: Dark Mode for the Forums
What: A darker mode for the forums. I've been using Dark Mode Chrome but it messes up with the forum layout, especially the background of the logo.
KuJxg0l.png

Suggestion: More tag names (!store)
What: Uhh, add more tag names that you can buy with credits. I'm not very original so, uhh, I can't help with this.

Thanks for reading.
I feel like for suggestion #2 that blackwonder should be white while having the logo switched to whitewonder and should be black wonder while being black during the night to give it a night and day mode....
As for the tag names I could help with that:
Blackwonderland of money (fuck you amount of money to buy)
A blackwonder of wealth (middle class amount of money to buy)
Those are just two examples I can come up with at the moment, They might sound corny but eh Idk I can make it less blackwondered themed if you want

Puddin'

Scarcely Lethal

Puddin'

Removed
Suggestion nº1 (special colours for weapons based on tracked kills) and nº3 (!tauntmenu) due to VALVe's ToS.

Added
Two new suggestions

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

6.: Nah, it really could be abused and it would just cause whining and imbalance
7.: I know Wonderland does that and I personally don't really like the math thing just because it has nothing to do with the game. Nonetheless there have been some ideas. It's just a matter of implementing them.

Puddin'

Scarcely Lethal

Puddin'

6.: Nah, it really could be abused and it would just cause whining and imbalance

There are a couple of ways to prevent it from being abused.
1. Scaling the damage you take and deal according to the current size of your model.
2. Disabling weapons while you are resized (somewhat like a !friendly command).
3. Allowing only donators to use it
because we know donators never abuse any command xd.
4. Like the current Model Manager command for donators, only allow use of the Model Resize plugin in specific servers with no play on objectives.

7.: I know Wonderland does that and I personally don't really like the math thing just because it has nothing to do with the game. Nonetheless there have been some ideas. It's just a matter of implementing them.

Could be random trivia about the game itself but the problem with that is that the questions will eventually end at some point as they are rather static answers whilst math questions can be random numbers and random math symbols (I'm not sure how TF2 scripting works yet).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom