Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Suggestion for Zombie the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
They also gave the last human a health and ammo bonus.
Yeah, Benedevil has put that kinda boost in place. As for a speedboost, I can see why that would be put in place. It's still quite balanced because the zombies can cut the human off in almost any map; It might make the Eureka effect a little lenient and easy to use, but then again, some zombies can just camp spawn while the others pressure him to teleport. I don't see why this shouldn't be put in place, but if anyone has any information that might make the last human OP that I've overlooked, I might change my mind.

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

This was something I suggested when he was working on the plugin. I absolutely love the Zombie mode, and I was surprised (in a good way) that I heard Ben was working on it. This is also why I gladly offered him help in testing stuff out. I'm not sure if he has already added this bonus as I'm writing this, but I'd like to see it in game.

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

I did play some zombie mode,and I think adding the speed boost for the last survivor would be very useful.

Escaping a mob of zombies with the default could be very hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom