Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Suggestion for a New Trade Server

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Hey y'all,
I was on the US Trade Minecraft Server and it got me thinking, we have so many people offering trades and sales for unusuals, why don't we try to set up blackwonder's very own unusual server? Sure, there's servers such as Firepowered and Vatican specifically dedicated to unusual trading, but you can almost never get into Vatican, and firepowered itself is somewhat on the downfall of popularity for trading unusuals. I think that the addition of an unusual trade server would not only bring a new group of traders and tf2 players to a new hot spot for unusual trading, but will also expose them to our community, from which I've heard from others that they have nothing but good thoughts to share about blackwonder. I was looking for possible server ideas, however i could not decide on a specific one because i don't know about the possibility of our developers/owner obtaining those servers to be used as ours. In the end, it's up to their decision on what server to dedicate as a trade server. Another thing i was thinking about for the trade server is that with new server can bring more donations to blackwonder. If suggestions for rules are needed, the majority of the trading rules for blackwonder will be fine. However, I would think that the addition of the rule for not buying quicksells In the end, as it somewhat kills the thought of getting full price for items I would personally enjoy a new addition of a server for unusual trading.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom