Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined SugarDaddy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptolyte

Uncharitable
User name: SugarDaddy

Name
Corey Skedgwell

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:505273751

Your DiscordID
SnowAce#3205

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on the jailbreak servers, which is what I want to moderate on.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to become a mod as I like to enforce the server rules to make a fair and fun environment for all to play on. I've also experienced a lot of free killing at times when there are no staff to punish rule breakers.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
from 7 pm to 8 pm on Friday, and 2 pm to 4 pm on the weekend

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
inappropriate behavior: verbal warning - 30-minute mute - 1 hour mute - 2 hours mute - 4 hours mute - 6 hours mute - 12 hours mute - permanent mute unless appealed on forums.
Text/Voice Spam: verbal warning - 30-minute gag - 1-hour gag - 2-hour gag - 6-hour gag - 12-hour gag then permanent gag unless appealed on forums
blasphemy or cursing in voice chat: 30 minutes of muting - 1 hour of muting - 2 hours of muting - 6 hours of muting - 12 hours of muting, then a permanent mute unless appealed on forums
NSFW Sprays: first time warning with a temporary (1hr) spray-ban - permanent spray-ban unless appealed on forums.
Hacking/Cheating: INSTANT team ban with proof of rulebreaking
Exploits: first-time verbal warning with a slay - 2-hour team ban with a verbal warning - permanent team ban with another warning, unless of course; appealed on forums
Advertising: first-time verbal warning - then a 1 hour mute and gag - permanent mute and gag unless appealed on forums
calling out an 'incognito' admin: verbal warning - 3 hours mute & gag - 6-hour mute & gag, then permanent mute & gag unless appealed on forums
!call admin abuse: first-time verbal warning - 2-hour gag - then if there is some way of doing it - disable the ability to use this command unless appealed on forums.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have been team banned once before, for accidentally killing four reds, but that was like 3 or four months ago. I'm a really chill guy, but I won't be making exceptions for rule-breaking. I love to support the Blackwonder community, looking forward to joining the BlackWonder staff team! If anyone is wondering why I jump from a temporary ban to a permanent ban, it's because I don't like repetitive rule-breakers, and I have already given them enough chances to do the right thing, it's only fair then if I perma-ban them.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
User name: SugarDaddy

Name
Corey Skedgwell

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:505273751

Your DiscordID
SnowAce#3205

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on the jailbreak servers, which is what I want to moderate on.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to become a mod as I like to enforce the server rules to make a fair and fun environment for all to play on. I've also experienced a lot of free killing at times when there are no staff to punish rule breakers.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
from 7 pm to 8 pm on fridays, and 2 pm to 4 pm on the weekend

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
inappropriate behavior: verbal warning - 30-minute mute - 1 hour mute - 2 hour mute - 6 hour mute - permanent mute unless appealed on forums.
Text/Voice Spam: verbal warning - 30-minute gag - 1-hour gag - 2-hour gag - 6-hour gag - 12-hour gag then permanent gag unless appealed on forums
blasphemy or cursing in voice chat: 30 minutes of muting - 1 hour of muting - 2 hours of muting - 6 hours of muting - 12 hours of muting, then a permanent mute unless appealed on forums
NSFW Sprays: first time warning with a temporary spray-ban - permanent spray-ban unless appealed on forums.
Hacking/Cheating: INSTANT team ban with proof of rulebreaking
Exploits: first-time verbal warning with a slay - temporary team ban with a verbal warning - permanent team ban with another warning, unless of course; appealed on forums
Advertising: first-time verbal warning - then temporary mute and gag - permanent mute and gag unless appealed on forums
calling out an 'incognito' admin: verbal warning - temporary mute & gag - extended mute & gag, then permanent mute & gag unless appealed on forums
!call admin abuse: first-time verbal warning - temporary gag - then if there is some way of doing it - disable the ability to use this command unless appealed on forums.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have been team banned once before, for accidentally killing four reds, but that was like 3 or four months ago. I'm a really chill guy, but I won't be making exceptions for rule-breaking. I love to support the Blackwonder community, looking forward to joining the BlackWonder staff team!

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No
I'm not gonna go far into detail on your app but please read the guide: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/staff-application-how-to.13572/
Which JB servers would you like to moderate on? You're missing a lot of punishments and you jump from 12 hours to a perm punishment. For some of your punishments you even put a "temporary gag", how long will that gag be?
My best advice would be to read the guide and look at some accepted applications.

Cryptolyte

Uncharitable
I'm not gonna go far into detail on your app but please read the guide: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/staff-application-how-to.13572/
Which JB servers would you like to moderate on? You're missing a lot of punishments and you jump from 12 hours to a perm punishment. For some of your punishments you even put a "temporary gag", how long will that gag be?
My best advice would be to read the guide and look at some accepted applications.
Ok, I jump from a 12 hr to a permaban because I have already given them enough chances to do the right thing, you can see where I'm coming from, right? Also, It is an 'Idea' of how i would punish rule-breakers, so most of those punishments can be across the board

Last edited:

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
Ok, I jump from a 12 hr to a permaban because I have already given them enough chances to do the right thing, you can see where I'm coming from, right? Also, It is an 'Idea' of how i would punish rule-breakers, so most of those punishments can be across the board

Still 12 hrs to a permaban is a big jump and 12 hours is not even a day and people could still learn some common sense. Even if it is an idea of how you would punish rule-breakers, big jumps like that wouldn't be acceptable. Like raven said you can look at some accepted applications but you cannot copy them

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Player has not explained JB rules and does not appear to have a firm grasp on the basics of punishing players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom