Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Sudden High Ping on Blackwonder Servers

Miokka

Strange
For a few weeks I've been experiencing high latency on all blackwonder servers, and only blackwonder servers. I have no idea what happened to what caused my ping to suddenly go from 30-50ms to 175ms and higher, my internet is fine and I have no idea what caused it to spike, and it's still here to this day. Any help or ideas would be highly appreciated as these servers are the servers I mostly go to hangout. Thanks in advance!
1591539592120.png

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

when i had this same issue with tf2 i simply used a custom network cfg and it fixed it back to normal, i recommend you do this too if the problem persists

Miokka

Strange
when i had this same issue with tf2 i simply used a custom network cfg and it fixed it back to normal, i recommend you do this too if the problem persists
can you send the config? I'd like to try it, even though I already have one, but worth the shot.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

can you send the config? I'd like to try it, even though I already have one, but worth the shot.
Seeing that you get below 100 ping in an Asian server i assure you my config won't work for you since im a south american person playing in Servers closest to the south of usa (Texas, LA) however you can easily craft your own cfg in this website, specifically made for that purpose, which contains a section dedicated to network cfg.
There are other sites that could help you do this, such as mastercomfig or buddy.tf, just try whatever fits you the most

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I've been having this issue for months now actually...
I used to have around 10 ping to my city, now I have 50-100.
used to have 50 to AUS, now I have 300.
used to have 250-300 ping to LA, now I have around 400.

Miokka

Strange
Seeing that you get below 100 ping in an Asian server i assure you my config won't work for you since im a south american person playing in Servers closest to the south of usa (Texas, LA) however you can easily craft your own cfg in this website, specifically made for that purpose, which contains a section dedicated to network cfg.
There are other sites that could help you do this, such as mastercomfig or buddy.tf, just try whatever fits you the most
I see

Miokka

Strange
I've been having this issue for months now actually...
I used to have around 10 ping to my city, now I have 50-100.
used to have 50 to AUS, now I have 300.
used to have 250-300 ping to LA, now I have around 400.
You haven't found any solution yet?

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
It's been fixed now!
Hey, by any chance could you say what fixed it? Im having this problem on Blackwonder LA servers and its really frustrating me because I use to get 13-20 ping on their and now I get 75-100. I originally thought it was just blackwonder messing up something only my connection or they removed some ram and stuff to the servers i play on. I have really fast internet (230-300 mbs) and I play on ethernet. What was your fix?

Beepis

Strange
This just happened to me a few days ago, i waited tomorrow and it still hasn't fixed itself. And it still hasn't yet. Other servers aren't affected except blw Singapore servers.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom