Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stuttering problems on BlackWonder Server

StrawBerry04

lately ive been getting stuttering problems with only Blackwonder servers and its not fps or ping lag i just stutter but i can hear people in vc but everything else freezes for a few seconds and it happens every like 45 seconds and it makes it unplayable is there a fix for this?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
lately ive been getting stuttering problems with only Blackwonder servers and its not fps or ping lag i just stutter but i can hear people in vc but everything else freezes for a few seconds and it happens every like 45 seconds and it makes it unplayable is there a fix for this?
Which servers do you experience this on?
What is your ping?

Can you please send a Net_graph 4 screenshot of when the lag happens?

StrawBerry04

Which servers do you experience this on?
What is your ping?

Can you please send a Net_graph 4 screenshot of when the lag happens?
i get around 60 ping and i get this on x1000 and classwars and this is what it looks like in net_graph 4

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 Screenshot 2022.12.23 - 20.50.10.87.png
    Team Fortress 2 Screenshot 2022.12.23 - 20.50.10.87.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 84

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Interesting. Thanks for the info, I'll see if I can look into it.

SkiesRed

I'm getting this as well... any update on anything regarding it? you said you'd look into it.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I've already informed bene about this and we've been trying to locate the issue. We'll be trying fixes soon.

I've already informed bene about this and we've been trying to locate the issue. We'll be trying fixes soon.
im having the same issues. my net graph looks a bit different when it happens though...

same error pops up in console when it happens too....

"Can't change replicated ConVar sv_skyname from console of client, only server operator can change its value"
"Can't change snd_mute_losefocus when playing, disconnect from the server or switch team to spectators"

hope this provides some sort of value to the overall discussion

Attachments

• netgraph.png
    netgraph.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 68

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom