Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Stronger Punishments when calling out Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
So I've been on various servers where, when someone calls out an admin, they don't really get punished for it, and when they do get punished it's usually like a 5-10 min gag or mute. I think when you call out an admin, you stop them from doing their job. Which I think should be stronger punished than a 5-10 min gag or mute.
(Obviously I don't know if admins take care of this later on, I'm just saying what I know)

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Personally I ban people for 2-4 hours on the first offence, but 10 minutes is no where near enough in my opinion for breaking the rules.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

If an admin is giving merely a 10 minute mute for calling an admin out then they are definitely too lenient. I usually go with about a 12 hour to a day silence or just a solid ban for such things.

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

So I've been on various servers where, when someone calls out an admin, they don't really get punished for it, and when they do get punished it's usually like a 5-10 min gag or mute. I think when you call out an admin, you stop them from doing their job. Which I think should be stronger punished than a 5-10 min gag or mute.
(Obviously I don't know if admins take care of this later on, I'm just saying what I know)
what about FOREVER its prettey good for scrubs that like to mess with you

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I don't know if you're directing this at me Pablo when people called me out yesterday but that was because I was making no effort to hide. My steam was online, I kept my usual steam name and profile picture. If I really wanted to hide those things would have been changed along with some other stuff. Additionally I don't think I've ever seen any of the admins give out comm blocks for under 10 minutes but I guess I may be wrong. As far as punishment goes it's up to each admin to decide how long someone should be punished for depending on the severity of the offense. If some admins want to be more strict or lenient with getting called out that's up to them.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
I don't know if you're directing this at me Pablo when people called me out yesterday but that was because I was making no effort to hide. My steam was online, I kept my usual steam name and profile picture. If I really wanted to hide those things would have been changed along with some other stuff. Additionally I don't think I've ever seen any of the admins give out comm blocks for under 10 minutes but I guess I may be wrong. As far as punishment goes it's up to each admin to decide how long someone should be punished for depending on the severity of the offense. If some admins want to be more strict or lenient with getting called out that's up to them.
No Jim not at all, I had forgotten all about that

๐†๐‘๐—๐ƒ

แด„สŸแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ษขษชส€สŸ

MECHA-G

The length of the punishment is up to the admin in question to decide, of course, although 5-10 mins seems an incredibly brief punishment. It's not happened to me yet because I'm Sneaky AFโ„ข, but if it did, I'd likely go with a 24hr silence.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
The length of the punishment is up to the admin in question to decide, of course, although 5-10 mins seems an incredibly brief punishment. It's not happened to me yet because I'm Sneaky AFโ„ข, but if it did, I'd likely go with a 24hr silence.
Could someone mark this as resolved since I have all the answers I needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom