Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Strange (Bop)'s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange(cool)

Unremarkable
User name: Strange (Bop)

Name
Strange (Bop)

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
U:1:896413980

Your DiscordID
The Strange Man#4326

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usual play on the JB US server (and maybe sometimes the LA server) and notice that not very many admin's or mod's come online, so i would like to moderate these server.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
i may have stated that i play a lot of JB and notice not a lot of admins come onto the server i play on (US) which cause a lot of rule breakers getting away with things because they just vote dodge votes or just leave the game in general, which brings me to my point, i want to help bring the community up and put down the rule breakers from ruining other people's fun! I basically keep the server "clean" from the toxic players wandering the servers.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Well, since this pandemic is happening, and my school is on its last week. I should be available from 10:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Chat Spam: 2x Warn -> 1 Hour Gag -> 3 Hour Gag -> 6 Hour Gag -> 12 Hour Gag -> 1 Day Gag -> 2 Day's Gag -> 1 Week Gag -> 2 Week Gag -> 1 Month Gag -> Perm Gag

Mic Spam: 2x Warn -> 1 Hour Mute -> 3 Hour Mute -> 6 Hour Mute -> 12 Hour Mute -> 1 Day Mute -> 2 Day's Mute -> 1 Week Mute -> 2 Week Mute -> 1 Month Mute -> Perm Mute

Racism: 2 Hour Silence -> 4 Hour Silence -> 1 Day Silence -> 1 Week Silence -> 2 Week Silence -> Perma Silence (Optional Ban)

Call Admin Abuse: Warn -> 3 Hour Ban -> 12 Hour Ban -> 1 Day Ban -> 5 Day Ban -> 1 Week Ban -> 3 Week Ban -> Perma Ban

Preventing Game To Play On(For Objective Based Game modes): Warn -> Slay -> Kick

Inappropriate Spray/Sigh: Perma Spray/Sigh Ban

Hacking: Perma Ban

Exploiting: 2x Warn -> 2x Kick -> 1 Day Ban -> 3 Day Ban -> 1 Week Ban -> 2 Week Ban -> 1 Month Ban -> Perma Ban

Toxic (Disrespectful) Players: 2x Warn -> 1 Hour Silence -> 2 Hour Silence -> 4 Hour Silence -> 1 Day Silence -> 3 Day Silence -> 1 Week Silence -> 2 Week Silence -> Perma Silence (Optional Ban)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
If i'm not available, i'm helping my family through these hard time,and if i don't make it in, well its fine, i don't expect to make it in so yeah. That should be it and hope to join the team in the future! (Also sorry for spamming if you read this 10k)

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Strange(cool)

Unremarkable
It seems i forgot some of the most important punishments. The ones for JB! So i will go over them right now

Freekill: 5x Slay -> 30 Minute Tban

Mass Freekill: 1 hour Tban -> 2 Hour Tban -> 4 Hour Tban -> 1 Day Tban -> 3 Day Tban -> 1 Week Tban -> 2 Week Tban -> 4 Week Tban -> Perma Tban

Lr Denial: Give Lr To Person That Was Denied -> Give Lr To Person That Was Denied + 30 Minute Tban For The Lr Denier -> Give Lr To Person That Was Denied + 1 Hour Tban For The Lr Denier -> Give Lr To Person That Was Denied + 2 Hour Tban For The Lr Denier -> Give Lr To Person That Was Denied + 4 Hour Tban For The Lr Denier -> Give Lr To Person That Was Denied + 1 Day Tban For The Lr Denier -> Give Lr To Person That Was Denied + 2 Day Tban For The Lr Denier -> Give Lr To Person That Was Denied + 3 Day Tban For The Lr Denier -> Give Lr To Person That Was Denied + 1 Week Tban For The Lr Denier -> Give Lr To Person That Was Denied + 2 Week Tban For The Lr Denier -> Give Lr To Person That Was Denied + 1 Month Tban For The Lr Denier -> Give Lr To Person That Was Denied + 2 Month Tban For The Lr Denier -> Give Lr To Person That Was Denied + 4 Month Tban For The Lr Denier -> Give Lr To Person That Was Denied + Perma Tban For The Lr Denier

Teamkilling: 3x Slay -> 30 Minute Tban -> 1 Hour Tban -> 2 Hour Tban -> 4 Hour Tban -> 12 Hour Tban -> 1 Day Tban

Freehit: 5x Warn -> Slay

Marker Trick: 2x Warn -> 3x Slay -> 30 Minute Tban

Not Willing To Be Warden: 3x Slay -> 30 Minute Tban -> 1 Hour Tban

Over talking Warden: 2x Warn -> 30 Minute Mute -> 1 Hour Mute -> 2 Hour Mute

Over talking During Mic Check: 1 Hour Mute

Armory Camping: 2x Warn -> Slay -> 30 Minute Tban

Constant Baiting From Blu's: 2x Warn -> Slay -> 30 Minute Tban

Griefing/Button Griefing: Slay -> 30 Minute Tban -> 1 Hour Tban

Sticky Trapping: 2x Warn -> Slay -> 30 Minute Tban

Illegal Minigames: 2x Warn -> Slay -> 30 Minute Tban

Camping Rebel Areas: 2x Warn -> Slay -> 30 Minute Tban

Disguising: 3x Warn -> 3x Slay

Kill Orders: Warn -> Slay -> 30 Minute Tban -> 1 Hour Tban

Favoritism: 2x Warn -> Slay -> 30 Minute Tban

Killing Reds During Repeat: 3x Slay -> 30 Minute Tban

Illegal FF: 2x Slay -> 30 Minute Tban -> 1 hour Tban

Pardoning Reds: 3x Warn -> 30 Minute Tban -> 1 Hour Tban

Not Repeating Orders: 2x Warn -> Slay -> 30 Minute Tban

Meatgrinder/Arena As First Minigame: Warn -> Slay -> 30 Minute Tban -> 1 Hour Tban

Renaming Reds: 2x Warn -> Slay -> 30 Minute Tban

Hogging Warden: 3x Warn -> Slay -> 30 Minute Tban

Chaining Days/Minigames: 2x Warn -> 2x Slay -> 30 Minute Tban

Lying As Warden: Warn -> Slay -> 30 Minute Tban

Breaking Breakables On Blu: 3x Slay -> 30 Minute Tban

That Should be Everything! cya Guys Soon (Maybe)

Strange(cool)

Unremarkable
I must say, i apologize for anything i have done before this application, before i didn't know the rules that much and got in trouble more than i should have, i also apologize for lying in past application's, i was in the mindset of, "The better i make it look, the better chance i have" which made me lie about things, like my age. I have grown more responsible and will do whatever it takes to change in the future.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Your donor usage has been somewhat questionable as of late:
Both of these happened while your app was up, any other "accidents" we should know about?

Strange(cool)

Unremarkable
I will say, team banning him because of a bad mic was wrong, it should have been a mute. One accident was that i had typed vote gag instead of a vote mute on some guy that was mic spamming, i felt pretty stupid after that, which i apologize for doing, besides that there have been no other accidents. Once again, i apologize for the mishap with Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom