Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Storebot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KristianOtaku

Strange
I wanted to get a ref from storebot,but there wasnt anything in his inventory.Is there a bug or smth?

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
No, I don't know if there is an update or not, but the last thing I knew is that the storebot's inventory is currently empty. That might explain as to why you can't get your ref. @Benedevil will surely try to solve this problem as soon as possible

ϟ Sparks Thunderfur ϟ

Epic Levels of Trash
Y'know, now that I think about it.

I have fucking pages and pages of weapons I need to scrap.

I could probably send them to Bene (even though i have a fucking trade hold) and he could scrap them and add them to the store bot..

ϟ Sparks Thunderfur ϟ

Epic Levels of Trash
I just sent a Trade offer to the store bot!

If it goes through (which'll be 2 weeks e~e'), the storebot should have a decent amount of weapons in stock temporarily. It's not the best, but, I Can't scrap 136 weapons manually.

I'd go to Scrap.tf, but, again, Trade hold.

KristianOtaku

Strange
Now it has some Ref in his inventory,so i sended him an offer.Thanks so much for helping ^_^.

FerSave

Strange

FerSave

IMO i think it's neccesary to re-think about the AFK manager due the fact of IDLING players in order to farm credits instead of earning them playing. i'm mad about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom