Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Storebot restock threads

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Yeah, nowadays I see a lotta more threads of users who want to buy stuff from the storebot, but since it does not have any stock, they make a thread here. Would be good if there were some kind of "order sheet form" or soemthing that we don't have these kinds of threads.
Just a little something.
If anyone has any specifics that could be added to the suggestion, just write em below.

Scrawny

Uncharitable

Scrawny

can everyone stop asking this question. This is my knowledge of how the storebot gets replenished. The owner of blackwonder, bene, will refill it once in a while using keys/ref that are donated / bought to get more credits. As he isnt literal gaben, he doesnt always have enough keys/ref to replenish the bots.
ps: You must be p2p to buy from the bots.
Check that you have the correct amount of credits for the time.
Make sure that youre looking at credits and not points.

Correct me if im wrong btw

Scrawny

Uncharitable

Scrawny

benedevil could just update the faq to say something about the issue

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,
I could make the storebot have stock almost always by increasing the price by about 3 times, since nowadays putting around 202500 metal worth in credits into the bot, only lasts 1 day

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I have restocked the bot once again. (11:43 GMT + 1) and this thread really has made me see the problem in a more open light. As there is currently 414387851 credits in circulation (around 1879 keys), there really needs to be an increase of refined metal prices in the future to balance out the system of supply and demand.

The value of scrap has been set to 1000 credits. Thank you for the suggestion.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

The value of scrap has been set to 1000 credits. Thank you for the suggestion.
What the fuck?, First 500 credits, 300 credits, and now fucking 1000 credits?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom