Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved StoreBot.....Please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuma

Hey,
I'm A Big Fan Of Your Servers!But......
I Have A Problem With The Storebot.I Have 300 Credit I Was Going To Buy A Reclaimed Metal But The Storebot Didn't Accept The Offer.Until Now.......

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Hey,
I Have A Problem With The Storebot.I Have 300 Credit I Was Going To Buy A Reclaimed Metal But The Storebot Didn't Accept The Offer.Until Now.......

This might be a stupid idea, but could you maybe try add 3 pieces of scrap and see if it accepts that trade?

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Don't Have Space In My Backpack!

I am sure there is something you can delete/craft/trade to a friend for a few minutes.

If not, I will join a server, you can gift me 300 credits and I can give you 1 reclaimed

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Hey,
Is the trade still on pending? Because it could be the itemserver being delayed. x

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

As it's still pending, it will be the item server being delayed. But that will settle within time or when the owner get's on he might be able to manually accept the trade.
Our appoligies for the delay. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom