Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Sticklings's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sticklings

Unremarkable
User name: Sticklings

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:503128382

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Alright, so it's obvious I have to give a full explanation. Last time I obviously wasn't trying, but I'll word things out this time.

It has been nearly a month since my last ban and I personally think that it was undeserved. Even something like a 5-month ban or something would have been alright with me, but permanent? I just have to make an appeal now! After reflecting on my actions and trying to get comfortable on other servers, it just hasn't been doing me justice. The blackwonder achievement engineer server is unique to me and I've met too many friends there to let go. That, and I actually had quite a few credits built up and would, at the very least, like to redeem them for metal.

What pains me so was that I Ioved this server. I liked the community, and most of the players, and was even heavily considering buying donator just because I liked playing on the server! Eventually, I formed a sort of friend group. They trusted me as much as I did them, and we had good times on that server. Without any warning or anything, I seem to have permanently thrown it all away.

That's what I see as unfair. Not only is this particular ban permanent, but there was no warning. I was playing for about 40 seconds and then bam, banned. My brother was banned. I was banned. Nothing could be done about it. I even tried making what seems to me a ridiculous amount of ban appeals to no avail. Either I get a copy-and-paste response, or I get what seems to be a hate message, sometimes even both. What should I do? How can I redeem myself? I don't want to be stuck without hope. Please tell me what can be done, and please consider this appeal.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Hacking is indeed a permanent ban from our servers with no chance at an appeal.
The fact that you admitted to it after trying to blame your "brother" is just the cherry on top.

Refrain from making any other appeals as they're just going to end up declined and you're going to end up forum banned.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom