Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Sticklings's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sticklings

Unremarkable
User name: Sticklings

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:503128382

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
First of all, I'm not an alt. I actively play TF2 and before I was banned from the achievement_engineer server, I played on it all the time, and even made some friends. I'm starting to become more active on the forums, and I likely have some credits to use for the storebot, which was frankly the reason I joined the server anyways.

I now have 1243 hours on TF2, and I am active in the game, and the trading community. I have not been VAC banned or ever banned or penalized from competitive matchmaking. This is my main account, and I have spent at least $30 on this account in means of trading.

I really hope that I can reconnect to the server, along with the many other servers that I never got the chance to play on. Another reason why I would like to be accepted back into BlackWonder is because when I look in the servers list searching for the tag "trade_", I find 10-11 servers with people on it, and more than half of these are BlackWonder servers.

Please consider this appeal, I really want to rejoin my server and come back to my friends. Casual isn't that fun, and no other community server is just the same.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Your IP address matches the following accounts:
which is currently friends with your main account:
1590964055013.png

and this account:
which is currently VAC banned.

Mind explaining?

Attachments

• 1590964036402.png
    1590964036402.png
    370.6 KB · Views: 149

Sticklings

Unremarkable
Yes! I can explain!

I live with my brother, whose computer is in the room next to mine using the same internet via ethernet. He doesn't play much, but I try to encourage him. He's sort of new to steam so he doesn't have a profile picture yet. When he tried to join the same server after me, it said that he was banned, too.

I know nothing about the third account, though. My first postulate was that my brother made an alt to cheat (he's not good at the game and can't aim for his life), but when I asked, he would always deny. After this occurred, he stopped playing team fortress 2 no matter how much I tried to talk him into it.

I, personally, love the achievement engineer server, and would constantly check and use the storebot to slightly boost my trading. I was even considering purchasing donator for a month after buying keys from the Mann Co. Store! My brother, however, has no interest in those, and, as far as I know, he has only connected 2 or 3 times. Whenever he would join, he would complain that people were going too hard on him, and would be quick to stay idle and lose points on the ranking system, TFStats. He would later disconnect in anger, and play another game.

Does this explain the situation? I hope I was helpful.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Yes! I can explain!

I live with my brother, whose computer is in the room next to mine using the same internet via ethernet. He doesn't play much, but I try to encourage him. He's sort of new to steam so he doesn't have a profile picture yet. When he tried to join the same server after me, it said that he was banned, too.

I know nothing about the third account, though. My first postulate was that my brother made an alt to cheat (he's not good at the game and can't aim for his life), but when I asked, he would always deny. After this occurred, he stopped playing team fortress 2 no matter how much I tried to talk him into it.

I, personally, love the achievement engineer server, and would constantly check and use the storebot to slightly boost my trading. I was even considering purchasing donator for a month after buying keys from the Mann Co. Store! My brother, however, has no interest in those, and, as far as I know, he has only connected 2 or 3 times. Whenever he would join, he would complain that people were going too hard on him, and would be quick to stay idle and lose points on the ranking system, TFStats. He would later disconnect in anger, and play another game.

Does this explain the situation? I hope I was helpful.

Cool, cool.

So, you're telling me that your "brother" made an alt account, decided to go hack on the server you regularly play on and you just so happen to try to connect to the same server 2 hours later?

1590965191987.png

And then, supposedly your "brother" tries to connect 1 hour after you got banned, again on the same server you regularly play on.

1590965373123.png

Unlucky.

Sticklings

Unremarkable
Actually, I forced him to go play, but I didn't know he was cheating. I reconnected 2 hours later after I was done with chores, and I was banned. I honestly thought he was practicing trickstabs on the idlers.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Actually, I forced him to go play, but I didn't know he was cheating. I reconnected 2 hours later after I was done with chores, and I was banned. I honestly thought he was practicing trickstabs on the idlers.

How exactly do you force someone to play a videogame?

Sticklings

Unremarkable
Eh heh

I'm the older brother by the way

You basically have to bribe them

I played so much roblox after I made him do it (that was his trade-off), and I thought it was worth it because I wanted him to get better at TF2, until I found both of us banned for something I didn't do, and he wouldn't confess.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Eh heh

I'm the older brother by the way

You basically have to bribe them

I played so much roblox after I made him do it (that was his trade-off), and I thought it was worth it because I wanted him to get better at TF2, until I found both of us banned for something I didn't do, and he wouldn't confess.

You're 14. How old is your brother, 11?

You also claim to have separate PCs and at the same time you claim that he was on your own PC and used hacking software without you knowing.

Sticklings

Unremarkable
Well, ok. Let's say that I did it.

I can therefore tell you now that I am very sorry for doing so, and to me, it has been the biggest mistake of my life, however short it was up until now.

Oh, and my brother is a little buggy and likes screwing with my computer settings, just to annoy me.

Assuming I did cheat, I can swear today that I will never do it again and have learned my lesson.

Sticklings

Unremarkable
In other words, I confess. I was kind of bedazzled by how programs such as that could run, and I hadn't properly read the rules. I didn't know that there were no warnings, but I know now never to do that again. It wasn't fun anyways.

After getting banned, I haven't been doing very well mentally, which is unrelated, but I took up MGE and my aim has genuinely improved significantly, and I main scout.

I am very sorry for what I have done, and I hope you can forgive me.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
In other words, I confess. I was kind of bedazzled by how programs such as that could run, and I hadn't properly read the rules. I didn't know that there were no warnings, but I know now never to do that again. It wasn't fun anyways.

After getting banned, I haven't been doing very well mentally, which is unrelated, but I took up MGE and my aim has genuinely improved significantly, and I main scout.

I am very sorry for what I have done, and I hope you can forgive me.
I hope you unban my brother, shoopdawhoop574, as well. He's innocent.

Neat, we don't ever unbans cheaters. And no one will ever believe the other account is your brother's. We shall forever assume you are a 58yo woman who lives with a thousand cats. Have a purrrrrfect day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom