Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Steveishungry's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveishungry

Strange
Username: Steveishungry

Name
Steveishungry

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:61501574

Your DiscordID
Steveishungry#3748

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder 2fort

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have moderator experience from Discord managing members over 1500+ ranging from 3-4 different servers that consist of some social media influencers

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
12-30 hours a week average

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Havent heard this one before; I guess if they break a rule I would give them a 2 strike warning. 1st ones a warning then the second one is the punishment depending on the severity

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Demopan is meta

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Steveishungry

Strange
"Fishtank and Fellas"
(Tf2youtuber)

"FF Official Discord"
(Recently retired)

"Brainscorcher Posting"
https://discordapp.com/invite/VXyS3BZ
(Past moderator work)

The other ones ive been apart of has retired due to their own interest

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
"Fishtank and Fellas"
This one can confirm - a current staff member.

"FF Official Discord"
This one I can also confirm - He used to be a staff member. He got demoted due to inactivity.
1646442300713.png

"Brainscorcher Posting"
invalid invite link.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Your steam username is inappropriate and you show minimal effort in writing the application as well as interaction with the community.

Being a staff member is more than just being an active player or a regular to certain game modes.

1647967061019.png

Steveishungry

Strange
Your steam username is inappropriate and you show minimal effort in writing the application as well as interaction with the community.

Being a staff member is more than just being an active player or a regular to certain game modes.

View attachment 28542
-I mean I could just change my name..?

-Also I'm not really sure how someone would put "more effort" in writing an application to ask to moderate a server besides quite literally asking and then having put references to previous experience which I have done.

-I understand the community aspect I suppose (5 messages lol) but besides this community website I've been an active member and a witness to a plethora of the same people in-game to where they may know me; I'm surprised as such a large community you all have you haven't conformed to using a larger known platform (i.e: Discord/Teamspeak) to make it more user friendly for people to join the conversation. I'm sure you've all heard it before and I don't mean to use that as an excuse but I would think it would help include all walks of life into the community besides having a website specifically for it (Just my opinion).

-Also I'm very aware of the roles a staff member would have to take in order to be apart of a community, I'm not some cuck just trying to power grab but contrary to your statement I would feel YOU WOULD want someone to quote be an "active player or a regular to certain game modes." to better moderate servers.. If you are refereeing to moderation as a whole (Including this community website) then I understand your statement.

-Honestly I was just looking to be a "Baby Moderator" of sorts within the game of TF2 and not necessarily this website you fine people have created. If the role includes this then I get where you're coming from and I'll do what I can to change that; I've just been witness to a variety of people misbehaving, earraping, posting NSFW sprays and there was even some talks of beastiality within the in-game community... I'm not a hardass when its come to being a moderator of any kind but when I see stuff like that and I and or someone else does a /admin command and no-one shows its kinda a bruh moment. Thought you guys would've wanted someone whos an active player to really clean the community from the in-game perspective instead of this website considering its advertised within game...

Anyways thank you all for your time and patience, hope you all have a great day.
I'll be on 2fort lol

Practical

Unremarkable
Player has less than a day of playtime despite claiming to have three days.
eeefeef.PNG

I'm surprised as such a large community you all have you haven't conformed to using a larger known platform (i.e: Discord/Teamspeak)

I'm confused by this, as you have been in our discord in the past.
1648063424077.png

1648063447050.png

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member
-Also I'm not really sure how someone would put "more effort" in writing an application to ask to moderate a server besides quite literally asking and then having put references to previous experience which I have done.
As the age old saying goes, “you can look at previously accepted applications for inspiration, but plagiarism is not tolerated.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom