Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stepping down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Hi all,

Well time has come for me to step down as admin on the servers.

Reason being is I'm too inactive, and the reason behind that is down to real life issues and work...
I will however still be playing on the servers and reporting players where I see them breaking the rules.

Hope most of you understand >.>

P.S. Didn't know where else to post this, this area seemed appropriate.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Hi all,

Well time has come for me to step down as admin on the servers.

Reason being is I'm too inactive, and the reason behind that is down to real life issues and work...
I will however still be playing on the servers and reporting players where I see them breaking the rules.

Hope most of you understand >.>

P.S. Didn't know where else to post this, this area seemed appropriate.
We will all miss you..... i have never seen you in any server but i knew you were a great admin (i could tell by the forums) Good luck with the rest of your life :)

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

Well loldie you will still have a place on my friends list and I hope to continue to see you on the servers.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
To be honest, i don't know what happened or how have you became an admin or how long you have been an admin.
But the thing is, if the people you met have a dear place in their hearts for you (just like @Ice )
or even the owners like ( @Benedevil "if he does" ) i doubt that he will demote you from being an admin.
especially since you have some real life issues, it's not that big of a deal and it's not that much of a reason to demote you in anyway.

For me, once you have became an admin and you were known and loved among the other admins, just imagine your self and them a part of a family.
The thing is... you are a part of our family now :3 and we will never let you go (demote you) that easily.

(at least that's how i see it)

Good luck with your life issues <3
until we meet again :D

Last edited:

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Well I don't know you well enough to say I'll miss you, but I can say I hope you do well. I'm sure you were a great admin and one that would had been vital for order in the servers. Good luck : )

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Very rude. Imagine someone dear to you passed. "You will not be missed." Or it's a reference I do not understand because I live under a rock.
Maybe you have, maybe you haven't. But what he said is a quote from Soldier from Team Fortress 2 and is quite possibly one that sounds sarcastic when used in his context. Or at least that's how I view it. I could be wrong and he could have meant it, but let us be optimistic and hope he was being sarcastic :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom