Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Stefan l blw.tf's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan

Mildly Menacing
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_1:0:64726250

Who has punished you?
Wanka

Why were you punished?
TeamKilling

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I killed that person because he was going for the last red, and slaying him would've meant that the last red would've been killed by him.

I know it was a stupid thing that I did, and that I could've slayed him.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

You could've and should've slayed/muted him if your story is to be believed. The screenshot buud provided shows that you had enabled Friendly Fire without context, so I took action with the provided evidence. If you have a demo or some kind of recording, I can remove the ban.

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

So, you're going to ban him for teamkilling without having any context as to why he teamkilled, and just ban him because he enabled ff without context? If that's the case then i should just report a guard who kills the whole red team legally with the only evidence being a screenshot

Stefan

Mildly Menacing
If you look in the chat, people are saying "mfk" and "mass free kill", and no, I don't have a demo of me when I enabled FF

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

If you look in the chat, people are saying "mfk" and "mass free kill", and no, I don't have a demo of me when I enabled FF
I saw the text chat, but there's the possibility that they were not following your orders correctly, prompting vsch to kill them all and have them scream freekill because they thought they were behaving themselves. There is, of course, the possibility that there was a mass freekill, but it could've been caused by you, vsch or the other remaining BLU. Without visible context, it's impossible for me to figure out more than you teamkilling another BLU, which I do not tolerate unless proven to be an accident.

If that's the case then i should just report a guard who kills the whole red team legally with the only evidence being a screenshot
That would be invalid because the possibilities of a legitimate MFK and a bunch of absent minded REDs being legally killed would exist.

Stefan

Mildly Menacing
If it's impossible for you to figure out if it was a team kill for no reason, or that it was a team killing because he mass free killed, why would you ban in the first place?

The screenshot doesn't show what happend at all, it's just me when I enabled and disabled friendly fire, and the kill feed showing that I killed him.

EDIT: And yes, there is a possibility that I free killed, but that still doesn't give you enough evidence to ban someone.

EDIT 2: There also is a possibility that he free killed with a bad intention.

Last edited:

Stefan

Mildly Menacing
You don't tolerate team killing, so you don't need context to team/ban someone for team killing? Also, i even told you why i team killed before you banned me.

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

After noticing several flaws in my argument trying to justify a screenshot ban, such as the opinionated response to teamkilling, I've decided to accept the appeal. I apologise for jumping the gun and trying to justify my action with a hamfisted response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom