Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved "Steely Wheely Auto Mobiley" needs fixing

• Thread starter Deleted member 2049
  • Start date

Remove the LR temporarily for fixing?

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Yes, but just remove it

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049

The new LR in jailbreak has some problems

1. Sometimes a person can get stuck in minigames that are one time teleports and wont be able to come out because no one can hit buttons either.

2. The map wildwest spawns Blus in armory but to get out they have to hit a button to exit armory, no one is able to exit because they are stuck in carts.

3. To make that worse, no one can even slay themself using a kill bind in a cart, which may lead up to 10 minutes of nothing in an area they can be stuck in.

4. There appears to be no way opposite teams can damage each other directly, bumping into someone doesnt hurt them even though it says it does. You can be bumped constantly, even into a corner only to stay alive the whole time and not explode either?

5. It's a long LR because most of the time I see it taking the whole round to end because of the timer

Can the LR be removed temporarily so it can be fixed or something? It seems to be causing a lot of issues both during and after rounds of it

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2049

EDIT: I just found out it also disables medic for some reason

EDIT 2: Also broke Boulder Dash in snowballs

D

Deleted member 2049

I added a poll to have it removed temporarily so someone can fix it in the meantime

Scrawny

Uncharitable

Scrawny

Now when you bump into people it hurts them. However, once the warden is killed, you may no longer deal damage

D

Deleted member 2049

I notice some people say they cant die, they dont lose any hp. This happened to me 3 times before

Hyped

Rage Inducing
They'll deal with this the same way they did with vsh lr.
They won't remove it and it will take over a month for someone to confirm it was fixed

D

Deleted member 2049

They'll deal with this the same way they did with vsh lr.
They won't remove it and it will take over a month for someone to confirm it was fixed
I didn't want it completely removed, unlike the threads you made :haha:

Hyped

Rage Inducing
I didn't want it completely removed, unlike the threads you made :haha:

I'm referring to https://blackwonder.tf/threads/can-we-remove-vsh-hot-prisoner-warday-and-hhh-day.14188/
With Sonny saying
I'm referring to https://blackwonder.tf/threads/can-we-remove-vsh-hot-prisoner-warday-and-hhh-day.14188/
With Sonny saying
Just for the moment as they crash the server most of the time,
In October (When vsh crashed the servers a bit before that)
It took nearly a month for Benedevil to confirm a fix for the issue.

Cytex

Mildly Menacing

Cytex

Can we actually have this shipped...the main reason why people don't like this lr is that it takes up a lot of time and it's not enjoyable.
A simple fix would be to reduce the round timer to say 4:00 instead of it being a full round.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
Can we actually have this shipped...the main reason why people don't like this lr is that it takes up a lot of time and it's not enjoyable.
A simple fix would be to reduce the round timer to say 4:00 instead of it being a full round.
Ye I get you but Bene is a busy lad and we gotta respect that and be patient.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

I think a while back, people couldn't die from sources that chipped your hp, as to stay true to the LR, but insta kill games, yeah they'll still insta kill you.
Examples of Chipping damage: Minefield, Cactus, Drowning, etc.
Examples of Insta-kill: Sweeper water, Obby pit after the 1 minute mark, Dr traps *like the first trap in Space Jail, where it insta-kills you if you are on the platform and the button is pressed* BUT *This is not possible due to the blus or reds not being able to press buttons or break breakables*
Your true goal here is to kill the other team with bumper cars *or at least that's what I think that's the true goal* and they don't want you to at least die from these sources.
Problems could arise from this, but seeing as the LR is already fixed, I have nothing to say about the problems.
I think the no regeneration is perfect for this LR, as to not delay and make sure that everyone will die.
This LR would've worked out, but it doesn't have the sort of potential to be one, I feel like it should be more of an admin thing for gags, and I do want this to be removed as many people in the community HATE this LR and it seems very heavily disliked when chosen, some people has had problems in the past, like crashing or no damage being dealt.

EDIT: Ok I will now talk about the potential problems, here we go:

- A RED will get stuck in a minigame with no way out and the BLU may be AFK, not know where the game may be, he/she will get stuck too, preventing the round the round to end faster and waiting until the time runs out.
- No suicide button option? This is a REAL big problem when you don't want to delay the round. If admins aren't on to slay you, how else are you supposed to end the round? Leaving the game and then rejoining the server is an option, but it just seems like a pretty poor one.

Yeah that's pretty much it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2049

Honestly I don't know why this thread is still open, it's when it needed fixing but it has already been resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom