Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Stank C**ch Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stank

In-Game name : Stank C**ch

Steam ID: 76561198247501462

What type of punishment : Perma-Ban

Who Punished you: Lala7586

Why was I punished : Aimbot

Why should you revoke punishment : I wast't hacking at all, if they were spectating me they would've realized that I was missing about 40% of my shots. And ontop of them I am a really good sniper.I I have never hacked and will never hack. I have over 7k hours on TF2. I have a fair amount of hours as Sniper myself. I will admit my play style is a bit sketchy and jerky. But I played/trained with people like JYP and am good at finding out where my enemy is going while invis/moving and avoiding me (reading) And that I like to move around alot to minimize the chances of getting hit. I think this punishment was a complete missunderstanding.

Thank you
- Stank C**ch

(I am using"*" in placement of"O's" to avoid offending people)

UPDATE : My Steam ID was wrong... Here's the correct one " STEAM_0:0:143617867 "

Last edited:

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
I know I put aimbot as the reason for your ban, but it was for wallhacking/seeing invisible spies but that won't matter.
I asked other staff members to review the video and there was disagreement on whether you were hacking, therefore I concluded that the video doesn't provide enough evidence to determine if you were cheating.

You are unbanned and should be able to connect to the servers again.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom