Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Staff Question(and there is a reason why)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei Wolf

Strange

wolf

I would know if you guys have a support staff application. There are 2 reasons why I asked. The one reason why I asked this because I noticed there is an only admin, moderator, and mapper application(that I could think of). The second reason is that I like helping people with their problems, and I like contributing to sites like this and Jump Academy's official website. I hope you guys have a support staff application and if not, that is ok because hopefully, I would contribute to something else, or I would apply for admin(if accepted).

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
There are only admin applications (admins and moderators are the same) and you can't technically apply for Mapper (unless you consider talking to the owner applying).
I'm not sure what you mean by "support" applications but if you mean answering player questions and/or issues, that falls under the Admin responsibilities so just feel free to apply for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom