Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted stack's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

stack

Strange
Username: stack

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your DiscordID? TheBradMan#4918

Who has punished you?
I believe it was ShadowKnight #6179

Why were you punished?
Frankly I was never given a reason or warning, my last two messages were "Don't know what you're talking about"
Edit:
Why should we revoke your punishment?
I wasn't warned or told what I was doing wrong. I was kicked and then rejoined, then I was banned.

Edit: I can understand misuse of reqhelp, as I was responding to someone who said "bradbots were invading 2fort" when I should've done it outside of there, but then the admin themselves decided to reply to me in reqhelp, wth?
I was never using bots, clearly NO ONE checked the actual steam profiles of the "bots" as they could've easily been able to tell it was real people using an alias.. we were real players looking to get reactions for a yt video. Not a single person was cheating.
I wasn't on the discord to be a troll, there's been times where I've come in and said "Goodmorning" or "Hello" simply because I like interacting with the community.

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
You random tagged a user in requesthelp who was reporting an issue from over 12 hours ago to...bait out reactions, apparently? Not sure tbh. When I told you to take it elsewhere you failed to oblige even after I kicked you.
Requesthelp is not a meme channel nor is it for advertising your "exploits". The ban will be taken off and replaced with a short dban once the bot is back online.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Username: stack

Edit: I can understand misuse of reqhelp, as I was responding to someone who said "bradbots were invading 2fort" when I should've done it outside of there, but then the admin themselves decided to reply to me in reqhelp, wth?
I was never using bots, clearly NO ONE checked the actual steam profiles of the "bots" as they could've easily been able to tell it was real people using an alias.. we were real players looking to get reactions for a yt video.

Looking to get reactions for a video, then following up looking for salt in requesthelp. Tagging the player 15 hours later. An admin told you to troll somewhere else but you elected to stay in request help and effectively repeat the same message.

You were warned to leave, then kicked. You came back to post the same thing and then banned. I have 0 idea what you expected.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201229-202720.png
    Screenshot_20201229-202720.png
    423.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20201229-202649.png
    Screenshot_20201229-202649.png
    725 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom