Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined SquidSaysNo's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquidSaysNo

thog

Username: SquidSaysNo

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? U:1:1021679691

Who has punished you?
Unsure

Why were you punished?
Cheating

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm basically a lost cause on this junction of servers so thought I'd try my luck (Fully aware I'm gonna get forum banned if this fails). Turns out my supposed cheating was NOT actually by cheating at all whilst my friend did show me the shitty cheats I did NOT enable them and it turns out it was because my dumbass accidentally pressed X (the bind to fly he told me recently) Because I previously had it binded to drop 1000 metal to my friend in tower defense. If I don't get unbanned I don't really mind... I just really enjoy blackwonder and it'd suck. Anyways thanks for the great server if this gets declined and have a great life whoever is reading this. You are doing just fine.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello!

You've been so persistent I went in and checked. All of your stories have been lies. You have been actively cheating on several servers and were fully aware of it. Leaving this here in case others are looking you up:

STEAM_0:1:510839845

U:1:1021679691

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198981945419

thog

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom