Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Spyhaus's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyhaus

Username: Spyhaus

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Muted in Servers

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
It was a while ago, but I didn't seem to know that soundboards were against the rules. Yeah, pretty reasonable offense. Not sure about the claims of hunting and chasing without perms, but it probably happened.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well, although my punishments about to end, now that I know that soundboards are considered Micspam, I'll simply turn it off. No more shenanigans like that. I'll be more considerate of people's eardrums. If the cases of hunting and chasing are true, I'll also take that into note, and make sure to pay attention a bit more on what I'm supposed to be doing. Hope you have a good day.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
If the cases of hunting and chasing are true, I'll also take that into note, and make sure to pay attention a bit more on what I'm supposed to be doing.
Chuplogs was accusing the other player he reported for this, your mute was purely for micspam.
I'm going to decline this, not because I think you're undeserving but rather that there's only 3 days left on the mute anyway. This way if you get punished again the new mute can still be appealed. Have a good day, I hope you are sincere when you say you won't micspam anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom