Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Spray ban revoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhaarikrek

type of punishment: spray banned

my SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200301970

Who has punished me?: i have no idea who spray banned me because i cant find me on
bans.blackwonder.tf

Why were i got punished?: I had a "to" sexual spray (two boobs, behind a shirt, shirt was a bit wet, you could see the nipples a bit)

Why should you revoke your punishment?: I learned from this spray, i dont use it anymore (deleted it). I play 3-4 day in the week on the server (Slender EU) and iam always friendly, i dont use CAPS or spam the mic. I have new spray but without it im only 75% of me (its a spray where the charakter Xayah from League of Legends is on it, not naked, without boobs, just her lovely face).

My last words: I hope you can give me a secend opportunitie because everyone deserves a
secend opportunitie or? :)

Attachments

• xayah spray.jpg
    xayah spray.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 235

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Fair appeal - unless someone remembers that they spraybanned you and have something else to add, I'll just accept this.

You'll have to be on the same server as an admin in order to have your sprayban removed though, so just follow someone through discord or steam linked to profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom