Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Spoopsy's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoopsy

Strange

john

Username: Spoopsy

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/OoOoSpookyGhost/

Who has punished you?
Nebula

Why were you punished?
I have been accused of body blocking and insta'ing which is not true; Not only have I never done either on purpose, but the video "showing" me and others performing this action is simply six minutes of gameplay which involves said people but not them performing the actions.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
You should revoke the punishment because the evidence provided not only wasn't evidence to begin with, but the claim itself is also entirely false.

Spoopsy

Strange

john

I am in that crowd however not bodyblocking nor insta'ing. I entirely agree that I am on that video and in the vicinity but nowhere am I bodyblocking or insta'ing.

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

The demo after tick 12000 shows several people constantly swamping the juggernaut despite his attempts to escape, including yourself.
Thats the truth what "10000 Cold Knights" sayd, I couldn't have said it better.
The evidence is clearly shows that you and the others are blocked that player, and the juggernaut can't go anywhere, so your punishment is legit, and your punishment is expired too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom