What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

Can you guys add Sponsor into the jailbreak server? because i think it woud be good to sponsor a player if you are dead Dead----->Sponsor The Alive and the Dead can only sponsor 1 player per round [the sponsor can be ammo or health if the player is injured]

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

ammo really seems to be a bad idea since that's not the purpose of the game to give ammo to a prisoner, i mean, who says he wants to rebel? no more lr's as prisoners with ammy are considered rebels... and when a freeday gets ammo, they lose their freeday, so that includes sponsored ammo.. and health makes no point because if injured, there must be a reason behind it... freehits result in warden letting them go to medic

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

ammo really seems to be a bad idea since that's not the purpose of the game to give ammo to a prisoner, i mean, who says he wants to rebel? no more lr's as prisoners with ammy are considered rebels... and when a freeday gets ammo, they lose their freeday, so that includes sponsored ammo.. and health makes no point because if injured, there must be a reason behind it... freehits result in warden letting them go to medic
only 1 ammo like 1/0 out off 6/32

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

After talking to other admins we came to the conclussion we will not add this function. Thank you for your suggestion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)