Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Splitgate: Arena Warfare - Halo Meets Portal

CrowLoco

Unremarkable

Vee

Y'all. This game is releasing in two days May 22nd, called Splitgate. It's free to play on Steam and my lord it looks phenomenal. It's like Quake and Halo meets Portal. I'm gonna stream this bad boy when it drops but if you haven't heard of Splitgate by now PLEASE go check it out and add it to your wishlist (this way Steam will notice it and advertise it to other users). It's definitely going to be a game changer.

Here's a link to the Steam Store page.

Here's a link to their Twitter account.

Their website.

And for good measure, their YouTube channel.

I'm not sponsored by them or anything, I just really want to see this game succeed. It looks absolutely phenomenal and is definitely going to be a great game to play. Plus it's free so, what do you have to lose?

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I've been looking for a good arena shooter for a while now, hopefully this game will live long enough for me to enjoy it. Realistically, though, given the lack of hype even within our own forums, I'm gonna take a guess and say this game is gonna die quickly. Hope it proves me wrong.

CrowLoco

Unremarkable

Vee

Realistically, though, given the lack of hype even within our own forums, I'm gonna take a guess and say this game is gonna die quickly. Hope it proves me wrong.

I've seen a fair amount of hype on Twitter but you're right, nothing even close to other games. The official Discord alone only has ~3,000 members. I really want this game to succeed because it looks like it has such amazing potential. At least it has vs. bots if it does die...

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom