Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Spawning with no weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicide

Suislide
Some people on Jail Break (red/blu) are spawning without weapon. I don't know what the cause of problem is. Such as spies spawning with knives and not have sappers, and medic's having medi-gun and not have melees. And some don't have weapons at all.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Some people on Jail Break (red/blu) are spawning without weapon. I don't know what the cause of problem is. Such as spies spawning with knives and not have sappers, and medic's having medi-gun and not have melees. And some don't have weapons at all.

I was on the server with Suicide when it happened. It was the Mincecraft Mario server (not the one with mariokart). That is when i spawned without hands as a hoovy lol

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
This has been going on for quite some time now.
A few threads have been made about it already and I "suspect" that it happens thanks to a glitch in removing the weapons. (Captain obvious, right?)

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

Yeah, that happend to me. I was a Medic without a Medi-gun all the time. It fixed itself when I rejoined typing ''retry'' in console.

Mortem

Notably Dangerous
I think it's a glitch in TF2 not servers cuz on a valve server this happened to me aswell.

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

When I was a freeday in jailbreak,I tried to pick up a weapon from the ground (a melee weapon) and the weapon just disappeared leaving me with nothing to equip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom