Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spawn Camping to be allowed on 100% Crits Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Fortress 2

Unremarkable
I mean come on. Cp_orange's spawn is MASSIVE. It's not easy to spawn camp even if you are rolling the other team completely.

Furthermore, they are 100% crits and instant respawn servers. Killing even a god-like player is super easy. If you get spawn camped then you just are bad and should take your beating like a man.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
honestly IMO, being spawn camped isn't fun, and removing it from the rules just because it's "unlikely" and "difficult to do" isn't really a valid reason to ruin other player's fun. if it's the new version of orange, the ones with the underground pathways, all I'm going to say is this:
1643464771360.png

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
less than 24 hours later, you can already see the general consensus of the playerbase.
I'll keep this open for a bit longer, but if the votes don't change much, the suggestion will be declined.
1643503115499.png

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
yup. it's been 24 hours now and there is no change in the votes. I'll be closing this suggestion. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom