Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Sparky's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

User name: Sparky

Name
Sparky

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
https://steamcommunity.com/id/SparkyTheGod/

Your DiscordID
Kokosnøttpulver#8626

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I prefer to play on the dm_duel servers and the trade servers. I would really like to be a staff member on the dm_duel blackwonder servers because I love playing on them.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator because I would like to make sure that people can enjoy your servers without there being people ruining the fun for others by breaking the rules.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
DarkKnight1000

When are you usually available to play?
I am a daily tf2 player. I play a lot of tf2 and really like the blackwonder servers and therefore you can expect to see me on a lot.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
There are many different way of punishing people, and depending on what they've done will depend on what punishment they should get.
First i'd prefer to give the people a warning to make sure that i've given them a chance to behave.
If people are being offensive and continously toxic and offensive towards one another - mute/ gag
Micspam/ foreign languages in mic - mute
Calling admin abuse/ revealing online admins without them revealing themselves - kick
Griefing/ spawncamping - first warning, then kick
Hacking - ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am a very friendly player and like to be happy aswell, even though I will do necessary things to make sure rules are being followed.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I can speak norwegian (my mother tongue) and I am currently learning spanish (have been learning spanish for approximently 4 years now)

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
Please review any accepted applications and create the necessary changes as your application is incomplete in it's current state.

DO NOT COPY OTHERS APPLICATIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom