Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted spacedude997's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyped

Rage Inducing

Banana

User name: spacedude997

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:138009523

Who has punished you?
Siosuicide

Why were you punished?
baiting

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Its been some time since my ban and I have been proactively playing jailbreak in order to become a better guard and gain a better understanding of the rules.
I believe that I indeed have reformed and am ready to play as guard once again.

Sakuya

Trickster
Hello
Its been roughly 2/3 weeks since your ban was issued. Personally I would like more time to pass but maybe you have improved drastically in this short while.
What worries me heavily was your outrage when I declined your original appeal and you decided to report me based on that incident which doesn't make your temper seem all to cool. I hope that isn't in issue in-game.
I don't have an answer at the moment so I would like to consult with other admins and see their opinion to hopefully get an idea on how you may have improved.

Hyped

Rage Inducing

Banana

Thanks for the consideration!
Your stance is understandable and I’d like to say that I’ve tried bettering myself as a player with actual results, I`ve began improving my understanding of the rules, by starting to ask more frequently rather than just making a guess and reporting others thanks to me finally getting demos working.
I am also planning on also buying donor, to reinforce rules and make jailbreak a better place for all.
I will continue this, even if my appeal gets accepted/ declined.

Sakuya

Trickster
Hi Spacedude
So its been nearly a week now that your appeal has been opened and I'm sorry for the long wait but its been more focused on seeing as to how your knowledge and attitude have improved.
Definitely it appears that you have been more focused on becoming more knowledgeable due to you asking questions in order to find the correct answer. Also one big thing is you helping out with making reports which adds on to you focusing more in-game to rooting out rulebreakers.
My final verdict is, I will accept your appeal. You have been putting in the effort towards collecting more info on the rules to become a better Blu overall. If in the future you are punished again, it'll be a tough choice for your appeal to be in consideration depending on severity and the time in between punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom