Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined spacedude997's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyped

Rage Inducing

Banana

User name: spacedude997

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:138009523

Who has punished you?
Sakuya

Why were you punished?
Continuously Force Baiting

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I’d like to say that I do not remember force baiting anyone yesterday? And if so I would at least like to see some tangible evidence. So I can see where I went wrong.

If evidence is provided and I did fuck up (which I necessarily must admit that I don’t know if I did). I would like to say that this is a punishment after my perma van and I’d like to be pardoned. Force baiting while yes is a bad thing to do, is minor in comparison to offences such as freekilling and such, which I haven’t committed after playing jailbreak for hours on end after my perma ban.
My point is is that I’ve only been unbanned for like 2 days I think? And I’ve been playing jailbreak constantly while breaking zero to no rules whatsoever. While yes I have multiple bans on record the offence was minor and I’m begging for a pardon.
It feels like a punch to the gut to be perma teambanned again because of such a minor offence that (if I were unbanned) would never do again.
I truly am sorry if I did forcebait 2 people and didn’t do anything about it, so I’m asking to be pardoned. Just this one time.
Other admins have played with me and I think I’ve demonstrated my knowledge of the rules to a great extent.
So please, may I be pardoned.
Thanks

Sakuya

Trickster
Hey spacedude
First of all lets get this out of the way, I'm not providing a demo. None of us would keep demo recordings of someone force baiting since that is such a small offence (only record it of course if you are reporting).
So I'll refresh your memory on this matter. You were a scout on the blu team who was constantly force baiting players by running up to us about 2-3 times a match. I warned you twice but obviously you did not listen to my warnings and instead continued to force bait. Your last stunt was when there were two reds alive hugging the wall right next to Speedrun after they finished and you decided to run up to them, force bait, get attacked launching you in the air, and disconnect.
This really should've been a minor offence like how you said but you refused to listen so it ended up to this. You can say that you have demonstrated your knowledge of the rules but what good is it if you don't listen when you're in the wrong?
I am declining your appeal, you simply asking to be pardoned because of your last one isn't a valid reason for this teamban to be lifted. You'll need to wait this out and serve some time.
Also Warden can't pardon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom