What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Spaceblob11's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaceblob11

Strange
Username: Spaceblob11

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:451003995

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
"[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (AA) | Weapon: tf_weapon_sniperrifle_decap"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
(https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=spaceblob11&Submit=Search)

Hi, again. I'm still sorta new to forums so I'm not sure where I should try to clear up what I tried to say in my last appeal so I will try to clear it up here.

Firstly, @Benedevil , thank you for taking time out of your day to respond to my previous appeal. Now, re-reading my previous appeal, I completely understand what you mean by how it is worded badly. What I was trying to say, was that I believe the ban IS valid, it's just that since this incident took place just under a year ago, my memories a bit fogged. However, I do believe I was cheating for a few seconds/minutes.

Also, the reason I would like to be unbanned is not to clear my name on other community servers, but instead because I would like to play on black wonders various servers again. I used to play highertower x100 almost every day before the days leading up to the ban and I hope to be able to re-play those servers one day.

I hope this clears any confusion you may have had and, as you stated in the previous appeal, I hope you can give me a second chance to redeem myself.

Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)