Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined SourceTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
As the name suggests, I would love it if SourceTV could be added so we can review demos better.
As example:

Person X is on Jailbreak and someone is breaking rules.
Person X is not near the other because they are a rebel or were doing something else
Person X doesn't catch the rule breaking on the demo.
Person X doesn't have proof

That example was if there was no Source TV, here if there was SourceTV:

Person X is on Jailbreak and someone is breaking rules.
Person X is not near the other because they are a rebel or were doing something else
Person X doesn't catch the rule breaking on the demo.
Person X goes to the demo and checks it with SourceTV so they can move and see it happen.

This could also help with something like a hacker.
Right now only admins can silently spectate people, but with SourceTV normal players could spectate someone else and later spectate the other guy using a demo.

The only Con I can think of is that @Benedevil Said that it could take a lot of the servers. Would like to know if that is the truth so we can see if it is possible to use it.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I've carefully watched the resource availability over the last couple of weeks and had to unfortunately determine that mostly on the weekends, the servers would become extremely laggy and unplayable if SourceTV was to be added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom