Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Sourcesleuth broken?

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Oceanman is keeping coming and doing mfk please fix this

Jailbreak servers are dying

Feg

Unremarkable
Oceanman is keeping coming and doing mfk please fix this

Jailbreak servers are dying
He keeps making new accounts and getting around the IP ban by restarting his router (according to him, directly).
I can corroborate that he’s basically on the server (Aus jb) every day, lately. He just gets around it every time he’s banned and comes right back to freekill, micspam, and just make me not really want to play anymore.
I’m not blaming anyone for this (i.e. not saying ‘hurr durr stupid admins are doing nuffin!’) but he really just keeps coming back.
The deadliest kinds of cancer: brain, lung, pancreatic, and oceanman...

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
Yeah, I totally understand why you are frustrated. JB LA has to deal with him too and it's quite obvious he's found a way to navigate through the ban system. I'd like to offer advice to the original poster or anybody who might be reading.

If you are unable to donate yourself, I recommend you ask politely to add regulars who have vote punish capabilities on your steam friend list. That way, you are able to quickly ask for help in order to stabilize the situation before staff steps in and issues a punishment.

Also make use of #requesthelp on the discord, if you receive no replies after asking for help, they may have already entered the server as an undercover and are trying to catch him in the act. (in this case a ocean man alt or another rulebreaker)

I get that it's frustrating but keep your head up.

Hope this helps.

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

He keeps making new accounts and getting around the IP ban by restarting his router (according to him, directly).
I can corroborate that he’s basically on the server (Aus jb) every day, lately. He just gets around it every time he’s banned and comes right back to freekill, micspam, and just make me not really want to play anymore.
I’m not blaming anyone for this (i.e. not saying ‘hurr durr stupid admins are doing nuffin!’) but he really just keeps coming back.
The deadliest kinds of cancer: brain, lung, pancreatic, and oceanman...

I've dealt with these kinds of shitheads years before. There's nothing you can really do besides keep on banning and IP banning until he gets bored and stops. I once had to ban over a dozen accounts in 1 day, all made by the same guy with different IP addresses [he had the same voice and the IPs were all from the same area].

What good does that do to himself, let alone everyone else?

EDIT: If he's also using a VPN with a ton of servers like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, then it's even easier for him.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom