Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sorry

WyattMaH

Strange
I feel like I must be the laughing stock of this community. That's what I've been thinking ever since. Well, even if I say so, people will think: "I don't care, this is a game world.
Could it be... I guess I'm just tired. I've been using and loving this community for a long time, but I've been left with a feeling that I kind of hate it.
I'm sorry, administrators... I'm sorry I put this story here...

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
I wouldn't necessarily think you'd be the laughing stock of the community. Ya, most of the responses to your previous thread are a definite eyeroll to the appeal-like 'argument' for a hacker, but it's a story we hear a lot from different people.

Sounds like you need a break. Wish you the best

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I feel like I must be the laughing stock of this community. That's what I've been thinking ever since. Well, even if I say so, people will think: "I don't care, this is a game world.
Could it be... I guess I'm just tired. I've been using and loving this community for a long time, but I've been left with a feeling that I kind of hate it.
I'm sorry, administrators... I'm sorry I put this story here...
Who are you again?

WyattMaH

Strange
I wouldn't necessarily think you'd be the laughing stock of the community. Ya, most of the responses to your previous thread are a definite eyeroll to the appeal-like 'argument' for a hacker, but it's a story we hear a lot from different people.

Sounds like you need a break. Wish you the best
thank you

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Who are you again?
He's old SG deathrun player, he and his friend floor played a lot of SG deathrun together, they enjoy talking with each other, telling jokes, doing funny things, memes, I played with them before but i got bored of playing SG deathrun so i left, i play a lot less.

He's just sad that he can't play with his friend floor anymore with his fav server which has amazing sounds and auto bhop plugin
Everyone including me liked floor on that server and We will miss him

Take care Wyatt, you are one of the coolest person i ever meet

Last edited:

WyattMaH

Strange
He's old SG deathrun player, he and his friend floor played a lot of SG deathrun together, they enjoy talking with each other, telling jokes, doing funny things, memes, I played with them before but i got bored of playing SG deathrun so i left, i play a lot less.

He's just sad that he can't play with his friend floor anymore with his fav server which has amazing sounds and auto bhop plugin
Everyone including me liked floor on that server and We will miss him

Take care Wyatt, you are one of the coolest person i ever meet
Thank you Rodd I love you

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom