Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Sonny's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny2

Strange
Username: Sonny2

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:155627780

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
circumventing commblock, priors

Why should we revoke your punishment?
It has been 7 months since my initial ban from the blackwonder servers. I feel like that is long enough to reflect and realise why I was banned in the first place. Over my 4 years of playing on blackwonder I have been banned 13 times with my final one being permanent. Over these 4 years, I have had great interactions and made friends with great people, This does not excuse the fact I have been banned 13 times over the span of four-ish years.

I am appealing because I love blackwonder and the great experiences I have had on the servers and wish to be unbanned to prove I've changed and that I won't break the rules again and I hope I can be unbanned and given a last chance on the blackwonder servers, Thank you.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I really don't see the potential for change here.

Or here.

Or even here.
If you had any interest in improving, you'd have done it long before this point. I'm sure your real intentions are far from benevolent.
Declined. If it's any consolation, I'm sorry it had to come to this. You and your friends are probably decent people when you aren't spitting fire at anything that ires you.
(F in the chat if links don't work, mobile stinks ngl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom