Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Someone up for some modded terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Bird DK blw.tf

Notably Dangerous
Pretty much the title, im looking for some people to play the calamity mod multyplayer.

I plan to make it revengeance so it's gonna be hard to play, much less beat.

The Fargo's mutant mod will be on more, for the bossspawns then the items, some of those accessories are op and ruins the challenge from the mod and are therefore not allowed to be made.

I will try to host first and if that does not work hopefully it will for someone else.

Im on mostly around 1-10 pm GMT +1 depending on real life stuff

Modlist

Calamity mod
Boss checklist
Yet another boss health bar
Recipe browser
AlchemistNPC
Fargo's mutant and souls
Magic storage

If you are interested just leave a reply.

I would also like to know if people wanna play with out without mic since that can have an impact on communication

Last edited:

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Yes...

You'd like to add Blumagic's mod and Sacret Tools?

Actually, Sacret Tools fucks calamity up.

-"" Oh Hella, 1177 hours :D
Added

Last edited:

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Prob won't play, but I'm surprised you didn't add tremor or thorium, moreso thorium. Both are excellent mods.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Most of calamity's post ML accessories needs a little grinding pre-hardmode too many mods would have a negative effect at the last bosses.
I've played through with calamity tremor and thorium multiple times, and it doesn't really affect it. The game isn't that much of a clusterfuck at least in my opinion.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

I'll join if you add thorium, it's just too useful.

EDIT: Also, @Overkill and @Cinnamon could join if they so desire, they're new to it :p
EDIT2: Is this going to be expert mode? I'm too used to expert, I feel like normal would be too easy, though that might just be me. I'm still fine with playing normal but I recommend expert until we can get to revengence. (With the added bonus of loot for everyone, considering how many people will be playing, otherwise each boss would need to be killed upwards of 10 times before we could move on...)

Last edited:

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Alright, gonna talk with Pkay tommorow and try to get someone adding all of you/them, take care till then.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Would be fine by me, we played around 5 hours together and later Pkay and I played another 2-3, got Molten gear.

Yesterday we started at around 19:00?, so if you like that time you can just add me, sure we got some spare stuff for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom