Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered some rules im confused about

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankie

Uncharitable
if a red doesnt break the breakable to the back of the cell, but the warden says thats its inside cell rebel day and face the back of your cell wall, is it okay to go out the back through the breakable but then immediately hug the wall.
is "you cant be on the same square" in the game with the lots of squares that break (forgot the name) allowed as a warden order.
can blues kill reds going down the square in fall game (again, i dont know if thats the correct name)
are stickies allowed on blue, like at all.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

First question: You are going through a hole that would be otherwise inaccessible to the RED team to access another area of the map. Going through this hole would make you KoS.

Second question: If this is regarding fall game, then the warden can order this. There are always more squares than REDs unless it's very late into the minigame, by which point collisions would've been turned on in attempt to thin out the RED's numbers.

Third question: This would be in regards to minigames such as Nine Square, certain Fall Games, Surf (unless stated that they're KoS if they fall in Surf) etc. They are not KoS unless they break other wardens orders, such as pulling out their knife as their platform drops. If a guard kills a player whose platform has started to descend/has disappeared, they are freekilling even though the RED has lost the minigame.

If a RED is descending in Nine Square (on the Minecraft maps as an example), and the Warden or a guard turns the minigame off, and the RED that was supposed to die survives the minigame, he can then be KoS as he was meant to lose the game.

Fourth question: Stickies are allowed, but you aren't allowed to keep them on the ground or make traps with them.

Am_Seal's question: No.

This is my understanding of current rules and may be wrong.

D

Deleted member 2049

if a red doesnt break the breakable to the back of the cell, but the warden says thats its inside cell rebel day and face the back of your cell wall, is it okay to go out the back through the breakable but then immediately hug the wall.
is "you cant be on the same square" in the game with the lots of squares that break (forgot the name) allowed as a warden order.
can blues kill reds going down the square in fall game (again, i dont know if thats the correct name)
are stickies allowed on blue, like at all.

Stickies are allowed but you are not allowed to sticky trap aka plant stickies

I believe you are talking about 9 square but I would say if there are more reds than squares available in game then they cant say "There cant be more than 1 red on 1 square"

Blus should NOT kill reds falling in 9 square or or fall game because it would be technical freekill. Let the game do its job and dont just kill them for strange kills

As for getting out of the back of the cell wall I would say it would be fine as long as the warden doesnt tell you to be in front of the cells. I could be wrong of course but from my perspective I would think it would be like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom