Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Soldier appearing as Hale model in Jailbreak

• Thread starter Deleted member 2049
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2049

Earlier I was in game after a VSH LR had just finished but someone was asking why a red was appearing as the hale still. I thought it was just appearing for them but it also appeared for me and others. I have a screenshot somewhere but I'm currently not at my computer at the time of making this thread. The class the red was playing as was also a soldier, so that may have something to do with it too

D

Deleted member 2049

I managed to take a screenshot of it happening with the Easter Bunny Hale
after vsh model glitch.png

D

Deleted member 2049

Found the original picture I was going to make the post about (It wasn't just Soldier as you can see in the easter bunny picture)
after vsh hale model glitch 2.png

D

Deleted member 2049

they are not still hale xd
W h a t ?

And to answer this (which is surprisingly more relevant so I dont know why you deleted it)
Screenshot_20181127-022043_Gmail.jpg

its a bug which isn't meant to happen, it can still effect hitboxes though

Peppa pig

Mildly Menacing
How it works from what I remember is that if you were hale the round before and you pick the class hale is model as the next round you have the model of the hale you were that single round. So if your the Easter bunny last round and you pick demoman the next round, your model will become the Easter bunny next round. Hale with soldier, christian brutal sniper with sniper, demoman with both Easter bunny and hhh and engineer with vagineer.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom