Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So, the 1st idiot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Unremarkable
Alright, in my intro I said I would like to bother you people with stories about the idiots I meet around BW Hightower.... here it is. These will be short but hopefully entertaining to read, and I always want your opinions and impressions on people you have met in this "classification".

So today I was playing around on BW Hightower x10 and I join 2 people. One, the "idiot". The other not important. So, this kid was probably around the age of 10 (as always) and didn't have a mic. I guessed he was around 10 by his lack of grammar and feeling of not knowing jack diddly shit. He said "73 rage quits huh... I don't want to be one of those" I explain and he still sticks by his statement. I like to make the salty people quit and the ones who can bear it, I begin to leave alone. This kid, after the other dude left, proceeded to challenge me to a duel (not in a TF2 duel, like a really off-course 1v1) then insult me. I giggled and said sure. We fought and I ended up going spy (Tally of total people I've made rage with 63). He also did so and went spy, but with a cloak and dagger. This always ticks me off but I dealt with it, mainly listening to his footsteps and because he seemed like a "bad" player, or just not a smart one, I was able to kill him a couple times. He then just stops and says "Please stop". Being the arrogant Satan I am, I said no. He sat in spawn while I complained about his lack of common sense. After I finally said "You're just bad", he proceeded right before quitting with "Least I'm no a 17 yr old that tries to LOOK coo". I fucking died.

Please keep in mind that I do this cause it's fun, and I know I am a sort of troll. The things I say can be used against me, but I usually don't say enough harmful thing in order to fuck myself over. If one of the higher authorities (I.E Rob, Bene, etc.) does not approve, I will stop and never try, though I know they are well within the rules (At least to my knowledge), I worry about this because I have never told stuff about chasing off kids on BW. I have no intention of causing mental harm to any of the people I dick around with, and I most likely never will. I only intend for a good laugh and to see how far people can go without quitting.

EDIT: This may fall under harassment, if it does, please ask for me to stop. Though I am certain I'm fine, I don't want a bad reputation. I will comply and remove the entry DM with the counter in game. Then I'll go find another way to spend my time on the forums... Love ya all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom