Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So i was accused of hacking XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ℛ Gremory

Strange
Getting accused of hacking hurts my pride as a Sniper main, All tbose months of good eyeing, aim training and headshot training is turned into this? M8 seriously?!

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Me as well yesterday ( when 2 other people were clearly botting he accused me).

So what's the problem?

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
We all get accused of hacking at some point :v
Be it x10 Kunai with 2100HP oder BlackBox against enemy Senrty Nests so you get constantly healed up to 2'000HP when shot by them or Anti-Knockback with the Manthreats

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

A funny story has something to do with hacking.

Once I was playing on the map called Suijin. I spotted a hacker on my team with his sniper aimbot. However, I reported to soon because the people who were on my team did not see him hacking. I tried to votekick him but they would not believe me. Then the hacker himself accused me of hacking. Then FOR SOME REASON, they believed him and said in voicechat. "Yeah, hes hacking let's kick him." THEN THE HACKER HIMSELF INITIATES A VOTEKICK ME AND I GET KICKED FROM THE SERVER. I wasn't even mad, I was just in awe with the stupidity that just took place.

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

like seinfield here and since this in the dumpster thread than this is your punishment
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom