Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sniper mains?

EmiREEE

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member

Goldie

If anyone here is a sniper main, (I definitely am one) which aiming method do you use? I normally wait until the enemy is on my crosshair and then I fire.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

My method is to miss 90% of my shots due to hand-twitching. Not a Sniper main, but I play it a lot more than other classes.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Aim somewhere not even close to my opponent's head and then flick.
Works real good to the point where everyone you play against thinks you're hacking.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Hide where nobody expects to find you. For example, ever see a sniper hiding in the water in 2fort? Most people dont until it's in their kill cam. I like to constantly change positions, once you kill somebody a couple times from the same spot they're going to get angry and just go scorch shot pyro and ruin your day.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
As a sniper i use method attacking ill and weak players, bodyshotting them until i get headshot and get me feel good.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I just don't play sniper. I'm happy if I even hit a bodyshot, that should explain how low my sniper skill is.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
also, I've moved this to the Team Fortress 2 category as this is more a discussion thread than a question about our servers.

SleepyVevo

Scarcely Lethal
i tried maining sniper once, i usually aimed at the wall and waited for the enemy to walk accross my crosshair and flick to the head, or let my crosshair be in the head region and wait for the head to come.

EmiREEE

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member

Goldie

Also I forgot to add this, I also flick when I'm able to and sometimes you get headshots on invis spies, which makes my day.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom